The fun is just getting started ;)

My Love Story

Ren “I have a plan!” Smirking through the phone….

Zenda POV

Saturday finally came and it is time to meet Ava at the shopping mall in town. You head out of your house reaching the bus stop when you got a text from Ren.

(Naege Tokki <3)

=Don’t forget our plan princess 😉=

Smiling replying him back

=I won’t oppa 😊=

Just than the bus cam and you hop on the bus heading to town to find Ava.

Ren POV

(Naege Princess <3)

=I won’t oppa 😊=

You smile and went to MinHyun room practically screaming “HYUNG!!!!!! I need to get new clothes! Please go with me... I don’t wanna go alone. Jebal!!! ” dragging him off his bed as he was still sleeping. “FINE!!” Minhyun screamed and head straight to the bathroom getting ready.

You drag MinHyun to the bus stop and took the bus to town. When both of you reach town, you were trying to find where your princess and Ava were. Hence, you were dragging hyung all around without saying a word for about 10 minutes. Finally, you spot a familiar figure in the ice cream shop. Hence saying “Hyung! Let’s get ice cream. It’s hot out here. I’ll treat you as well.” Without any doubt or suspicion, MinHyun nodded. Dragging him in the ice cream shop and said “Hyung could you go find a sit for us? I will order and pay.”

You saw him walk to the back of the shop finding seat for both of you. While you smile thinking to yourself (Everything is going with my plan). You paid for the ice cream and thank the staff while walking to the back of the shop. Trying to find him, hopping he saw Ava and your princess there. When you reach the back of the shop you saw him already sit with Ava and your princess. You smiled to yourself and try to act surprise while approaching them.

You: “What are you girls doing here?!” Giving your princess a smirk.

Zenda POV

Ren “What are you girls doing here?!” Giving you a smirk.

You “OPPPAA!!!” Standing up and pulling him in to a hug. While pulling out of the hug you continued “I was shopping with Ava around here while we decided to get ice cream before going home. What about you oppa?” Smiling at him giving him a smirk.

Ren smiled and continue saying “I came here to get some clothes but didn’t found any. So, we decided to get ice cream because of the weather.”

So, all 4 of us ended up siting down together enjoying our ice cream. All of us could feel the awkwardness between Ava and MinHyun. When Ren tried to break the awkwardness by asking “Princess, you are going home after this?” While you replied “I guess. I have nowhere to go ” Ren continue saying “Princess, is it okay if all of us go over to your house to stay for the night. We could play poker cards or something else. Since your house is the nearest and maybe we could get to know each other more especially the both of them.” Glancing at Ava and Minhyun smirking. You smile and continue “Sure, I don’t see why not. I’m glad you said that, it gets lonely sometimes by myself. ” Sighing. Ren pull you into a hug you said “You have me now. You don’t have to be afraid of being alone. You can call me anytime and I would always be there for you.” You blushed as he kisses you on the cheek after saying all of that.

MinHyun finally spoke and said “Stop being all lovely dovely, you do know that both of you are not alone right?! We are still here.” Looking at Ava than back at Ren and you again. And continue saying “But I don’t mind that idea thought, it’s nice making new friends. It’s funny how we are in the same class for more than a year now but we never talk to each other before. 😊” Smiling and he turns to Ava and asked her “You alright about it? Or do you need to get home?” Ava blushed due to MinHyun staring and smiling at her but manage to say something “Ya… I’m okay with it. I’ll just tell my mum that I’m staying over at Zenda’s. It’ll be all right.” Looking down at her shoes trying to hide her blushing face.

You continue and say “Then it’s set! Let’s drop by the convenience store on the way back to get some snacks, shall we? 😊” All of them agreed and, all of you took the bus together back to your house finally stopping by the convenience store on the way. Ava was clinging on you all the way back home due to her being all shy because of MinHyun. Both of you were at the snack aisle to get snacks for all of you. While Ren was dragging to MinHyun to the fridge aisle trying to get some alcohol. After all of you got all the things you needed, all of you headed to your house to your living room seating down in a circle.
 

Ren “This is going to get fun.” Smirk while looking at all of you. Confuse by his words all of you just stare at him blankly. Not knowing what he got up his sleeves. 

Related imageRelated image