Ren x Soo Yeon

My Love Story

Ren POV

 

-2 years ago-

 

*Call*

Ren: Sorry but I don’t think this is working out anymore. Let’s break up.

Soo Yeon: WHAT?! But we were fine, everything is fine. What’s wrong? Can’t we solve it. I don’t want to leave you. I can’t. I need you.

Ren: There is nothing wrong. I just don’t have any feelings for you anymore.

Soo Yeon: We could work it out. Please! I need you baby. I can’t leave without you.

Ren: No, It won’t. I’m sorry. Goodbye.

*hangs up*

 

(I guess this is the right thing to do. Both of us have been together for 2 years and for me, my feelings for her just got lesser and lesser by the day. I just want to have time for myself now. Yes, I’m being selfish. But she got too obsessive for my liking. It’s better this way)

 

-1 year ago-

 

(I block off all contact with Soo Yeon since then. But she manages to find out with high school I am going.  And she is even in the same class as me. 3 years of my life here is going to be tough.)

(She has been pestering me, every single day. I gave up asking her to stop.)

(That girl in our class. Zenda? Wow, she’s cute. I think I’m falling for her.)

 

-6 Months ago-

 

(I’m so happy with Zenda right now. But why do I keep thinking about Soo Yeon? Like why do I miss those times we were together? I guess sitting with her and talking to her and even getting along with her is getting to my head.)

 

-3 months ago-

(Can’t believe I broke up with Zenda. But she was right, if I have another person in my mind I should choose the second person instead. Because if I really did love her, there won’t be a second person. I just feel so heart broken for breaking Zenda’s heart. Even if I do have feelings for Soo Yeon again. I can’t let myself have her. I can’t be happy. Not after what I did to Zenda.)

 

-1 month ago-

 (Zenda wants me to be happy. Can I really do it. Do I deserve it… But I happy she found someone else that could treat her better. She even asks me to pursue Soo Yeon back. Maybe I should? But I guess I need some more time to be sure that I really want her.)

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 -Present-

 

Both of you were at the park, sitting on the bench. Because you ask her to meet, after school.

 

Soo Yeon: It’s been so long since we sat down together in a park like this.

Ren: Ya, we used to do that all the time.

Soo Yeon: So much has changed since then. Especially me, I really hate how I have to keep the reputation of a school bully. Can I ask you something?

Ren: Sure?

Soo Yeon: Do you hate me even more now? Especially how I have turn out.

Ren: I have never hated you. And I know deep down this is not the real you. You don’t have to put on or keep up any image you know. You could just be yourself.

Soo Yeon: Could I really? But even if I did, I have no friends anymore. And nobody would dare to even talk to me.

Ren: Hey! You still have me, I’m here.

Soo Yeon: Really? Even after all the trouble I cause you and all the pestering even after we broke up. Aren’t you tired of me? And be avoiding me instead?

Ren: That’s what I call you here for. Soo Yeon…. Can we start a fresh? Like get back together. Would you give me a chance again? Even after what I did to you.

Soo Yeon: Am I dreaming? This must be a dream….

Ren: This is not a dream Soo Yeon. I know I was a jerk to you and I hurt you badly. But would you give this jerk another chance?

Soo Yeon: Of course. You’re such a jerk. But I still love you for who you are. I promise I would change and be myself again. But what about Zenda?

Ren: She was the one who encourage me to get back together to you. Plus, she already has Jr by her side. She would be fine.

Soo Yeon: I really need to apologise to her.

Ren: I know you will.

Soo Yeon: Baby, I miss you so much. This really feels like a dream. Getting back to you again.

Ren: Me to babe. I miss you and I love you.

Related imageRelated image