You?!

My Love Story

You parents sprung out of the couch they were sitting at, to the door. You followed behind them standing a distance from them, as the opened the door to greet their friends. You looked over your parent’s shoulder to see what they looked like. To your surprise, they seem so nice and you felt sorry. Because you knew you had to break this arrange marriage no matter what. Because you only want to spend the rest of your life with Jr from now on. You looked past their shoulder to find a figure standing behind them. Knowing that he was your fiancé. You could not see his face because it was blocked by your parents and his as well. But somehow the figure looks oddly familiar to you.

All of you were standing at the door way still, because your parents were catching up with your parents. After a while, his mum looked up at you smiling saying “It’s been so long Zenda! You have grown up so much, since the last time I saw you! You were still a baby and look now. You haven gown up so beautifully.” Smiling at you widely. You replied, “Thank you.” Smiling back. Just then she spoke again saying “I’m sorry! I totally forgotten that we are here to introduce you our son. I tend to get too excited when seeing your mum after so long.” She turned around to the figure you saw that was hiding behind her husband. Grabbing the poor guy to her saying “JONGHYUN! Don’t be rude! Introduce yourself!” You shot up your head looking at them hearing that name.

The poor guy finally got pulled in front, after much struggle to his mum side. His mother spoke “Sorry! He is just shy around a beautiful girl like you!” You looked at the guy in disbelief and he looked at you with the same expression. You muttered “Jong Hyun….” With widen eyes. While he stands down there looking at you in disbelief as well. Both of your parents stood there watching both of you staring at each other. Not knowing what was going on, until his mum broke the silence. Saying “Well, I guess you both have met? Since both of you are in the same school after all.” You were still standing there not knowing what to say and how to react. (To the fact that your boyfriend was the one your parents has been forcing you to marry. Or the fact that, he has an arrange marriage as well and did not tell you anything about it.) You were kind of hurt but you could not say anything thing. Because you hide the fact that you are in an arrange marriage as well.

JR suddenly spoke saying “Mum, Dad. I have something to say.” He walked to you, stopping in front of you grabbing your hand. And intertwine his hand to yours, grabbing it firmly. Then turn to both of your parents saying, “Actually we have been dating for quite a while now.”  Making both of your parents shocked. Until his mum spoke again “So, she is the one your sister has been talking about? Your first love?” still shocked. You look at Jr confused not knowing what she was talking about. But Jr just smiled and say “Yes, she is my first love noona has been talking about. I’m glad that she is the one I’m going marry, and spend the rest of my life with. Only if all of you agreed to it of course.” Looking at your parents and his asking for permission. Your parents smiled at him saying “Isn’t that why you are here?” which only make his parents smiled as well nodding to him.

He smiled back widely saying “Thank you. But only if she wants to as well.” Turning to you, looking at you directly in the eyes, asking “Would you marry me?” sincerely. You smiled widely to him, heart fluttering from his words. Thinking to yourself (How can someone say No to that. Omg, he’s too precious. I just want him all to myself.) But you replied “What?! That’s it? No diamond ring?” Making everyone burst out in to laugher. You continued saying “I’ll keep that in consideration.” Giving him a grin and wink. You mum broke the laughing atmosphere, guiding everyone in to the dining area to their seat. So that, all of you could start eating.

Image result for nu'est in suitImage result for nu'est in suit

Related image