Confession?!

My Love Story

He continue saying “You know that I have a crush on you right?”…….

Loud and clear it was echoing in your mind. You were trying to break down those words in your head one by one. Looking at his eyes trying to see if you could read anything out of him. But the only thing you saw was sincerity, kind and gentle from his eyes. You suddenly found words and said “Why?” followed by “How?” He smile at you, pulling you closer to him and putting one of his hand around you waist. Another on your face wiping away every last bit of tears that you had. After that he said “You know you’re special right? When all of us entered this school you and your friend was the only girls that are not crazy over us. At first I was curious trying to find of the reason you and your friend did not really go crazy for us.” He continued “But the more I try to find the reason why, the more I started to see your personality. And beacuse of that I found myself looking at you more and more. That's when I knew I have fallen in love with you. You’re are a great girl Zenda, you should know that, since you also have a great number of guys chasing after you in school”

I said “I’m not really as great as you think I am…. I’m really needy and jealous when it comes to a relationship. Everyone that are close to me left me because of it. Nobody could take that side of me.” Not looking at him. He gave me a smile and say “Would you open your heart for me? I would like to prove you wrong, I am not going to leave you not matter what. I love you Zenda.” I stared at him blushing thinking what I should do. When he pulled me in to a hug. And whisper in to my ear “Please…” I hug him back nodding my head on his shoulder. We stayed there hugging for quite a while before we hear the school bell ring.

Both of us pull back after we heard the bell. And Ren said “Class is starting soon, let’s go back princess” Planting a soft kiss on my lips, grabbing my hands and walking back to class. I felt like I was on cloud 9. Like my life had never been better and could never get any better than this. We reach our classroom, and Ren pulled me in while still holding on to my hands. Everyone in the class was staring at us. I could feel death glares from all of Ren’s female suitors. I was scared and did not know what to do.

Just than Ren turn to see me. He got closer to me and whisper in my ears “Don’t worry, I am here with you. Nothing is going to happen to you.” I look up at him and both of us smile at each other. He walk me to my desk and let’s go of my hand, going back to his desk. Ava was literally screaming in my ears when I sat down next to her. I tried to calm her down and told her I will tell her when we had our break and when we are alone. Same things was happening at Ren side. All of his friends was shouting at him trying to get an answer from him. Except for one person. Jr, he was just there observing the whole situation. Sadness was filling inside of him. Thinking to himself (It’s too late now, I guess….) He plop his head back down on to his desk trying to sleep it off throughout the whole day.

Related imageRelated image