Baek Ho x Jae Eun (II)

My Love Story

It’s been a few months since Beak Ho and Jae Eun had that first encounter.

 

*Just a typical day at school*

*Ringggggggg*

 

Jae Eun: OMG! Finally! Time to go home! AHHH!

Zenda: Finally, our break is here!!! But what’s with you today?!

Ava: Ya? Why are you so excited to go home?

Soo Yeon: Someone is excited, because she has a date with someone.

Jae Eun: OMG SOO YEON I SWEAR I’M GONNA KILL YOU!

Zenda: WOAHHHHHHHHH ~~~~

Ava: AWWWWWWW……

Jae Eun: OMG GUYS!! SHUT UP!

Zenda: Aww.. she’s blushing

Ava: Okay okay! We will stop.

Soo Yeon: Someone is ditching us for a guy. Can’t believe he is more important than our friendship.

Jae Eun: HEY!!! You don’t have to say it that way. You’re making me look like a bad friend.

Soo Yeon: I was just kidding! Relax!

Ava: Ya! Enjoy your date alright. You could text us right away after both of you get together.

Jae Eun: YA!!!

Zenda: Guys stop teasing, she is blushing already. But you know all of us are cheering for both of you right. Just enjoy your date. We will leave you alone now. Let’s go guys.

Ava: Yup, we can’t wait till both of you get together. It’s obvious that both of you are crazy for each other.

Soo Yeon: Whatever happens, we are cheering for you. BYE!

Jae Eun: Thanks. Bye guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae Eun has a movie date with Beak Ho. They had different lesson for the last period of school hence, they decided to meet at the cinema after school. As Jae Eun was leaving the school, a few of her suitors came to her.

Suitor 1: Hey, Jae Eun. It has been so hard to see you lately around school.

Suitor 2: Ya, where do you always go after school. As if you disappear.

Suitor 3: Is it because of the Baek Ho guy?

Jae Eun: What about him?

Suitor 1: It is just that both of you are always around each other.

Suitor 2: And we just thought that maybe he is bothering you?

Suitor 3: Ya! We could help you! You don’t have to be afraid.

Jae Eun: NO he’s not!  He is my friend. No one is bothering me.

Suitor 2: Really? Just a friend?

Suitor 3: So do we have a chance?

Suitor 1: Or do you like him?

Jae Eun: Yes, he is just a friend! That’s it, don’t go bothering him. And no I’m not interested in any guys so none of you have a chance. Bye! I’m going off.

 

But what she did not know was that Baek Ho heard their conversation.

===============================================================

*Fast Forward after the movie*

Jae Eun: Our break is finally here! I can’t believe it. I can’t wait to do so much things that I want! What are you planning to do?

Baek Ho: Still not sure of it.

Jae Eun: How about we hang out together?

Baek Ho: I guess we could.

Jae Eun: What’s with you? Are you alright? You’re kind of weird today, you don’t talk as much as before. You sure you’re not sick or something.

Baek Ho: I’m fine. Really.

Jae Eun: okay? Hmmm… then, I should be going off now. Bye

Baek Ho: Bye.

Jae Eun: (Am I thinking to much. He looks like he has a lot on his mind. And he didn’t even send me home like he used to. So weird. I shouldn’t think so much)

After the movie incident, break has started. Jae Eun had tried to ask Baek Ho out to hang out, but all she got was, he was too busy. As if he was avoiding her.

===============================================================

*Group text* (Ava, Jae Eun, Olivia, Soo Yeon, Zenda)

Jae Eun: SOS!

Zenda: What happen?

Ava: ??

Olivia: What’s wrong?

Soo Yeon: ?!

Jae Eun: I have no idea why but Baek Ho has been avoiding me.

Ava: You sure?

Soo Yeon: Are you thinking much?

Jae Eun: I’m serious guys, ever since that movie date he was already weird. And I have been asking him out, but he has been giving me so much excuses. AHHHH! I can’t take it anymore!

Zenda: Seems like someone is in crisis.

Olivia: We are here for you, don't worry. I have a plan girls!

Related imageRelated image