What are all these feelings

My Love Story

Zenda's Pov

You woke up feeling so stuffy, like I could not breathe. My body still hurts, eyes stings a little. I really needed some fresh air getting this stuffiness you feel in my chest. You walk to the glass door just beside my bed that leads to my balcony. Intending to get some fresh air, you unlocked the door and pull the curtain apart, stepping out of my room to the balcony. Thinking (Wow, it’s already dark. Just how long was I sleeping. The sky looks even prettier tonight, and there is a guy at the end of my balcony. WAIT?! WHAT?! There is a guy on my balcony?! HOLD UP! Isn’t that Jr?! What is he doing here, like on my balcony? And like sleeping?)

You walked to him tapping him on the shoulder to wake him up. He hesitantly tries to open his eyes with a slight discomfort shown on his face, like he didn’t like that he was woken up. Once his eyes opened and met yours, you could tell he was shock with his widen eyes. But somehow his eyes become sweet then to relived. Without any warning, he pulled me in to his embrace and while hugging you so tight. Thinking to yourself (Is it weird that I somehow feel so safe in his arms? Like I have nothing to worry about anymore. He makes me want to put down all the shield that I have all over my heart. And somehow, he makes my heartache and worries all gone. Why am I feeling this way? His hug makes me want to be weak forever, so I can always be in them. OMG! ZENDA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING)

You snapped out of your thoughts, when his hug was getting tighter by the second. As if he was worried that you might disappear. (Could he possibility? Omg, what am I thinking about. He wouldn’t) His hugs were getting so tight that you couldn’t breathe, so you spoke “Jr, I can’t breathe.” You could feel that he loosens his arms around you a little upon hearing your words. You’re kind of glad that he didn’t break the hug, you have no idea why. You just like the fact that, he feels so dependable and makes you feel so safe in his arms. Especially when his head just fits perfectly in between your shoulder and neck, and so does yours too.  You continue saying ignoring your thoughts “Jr what are you doing here? How long have you been sleeping here?” He replied “I know I’m not the person you want to see now. But……I just wanted to see you……and…..check if you’re alright.” As felt his head dug deeper in between your shoulder and neck.

(Wow, did he just say that? He is worried about me? I have never seen this side of him, so different compared to the cold and cheerful side I always been used to seeing. But wow, those words makes me weak by hitting the soft spot in my heart. Why do I like those words coming out of him so much?) Unknowingly, you smiled. And said, “Thank you” trying to let him know that you are grateful that he was here with you. He broke of the hug after a moment and look at you. You could tell that he was observing your face and clearly you know that he knows you have been crying. He was about to say something when he sneezes instead.

A thought suddenly shoots at the back of your mind. Just realising that, he was sleeping here before you found him. You look at him worried asking “How long have you been sitting here?” You saw him looking around trying to gasp his surrounding before turning down to look at his watch. You could tell he was thinking of something before he said, “Not long ago” followed by a sneeze. You thought (Such a liar, and a bad one indeed) with a worried expression still on your face. You said “Let’s get in before your cold get any worst” pulling him in your room.

Related imageRelated image