New Beginning?

My Love Story

It was already morning, the sunlight hits your face. You woke up feeling like you had the best sleep ever not knowing why. But when you opened your eyes, you realise you were not alone. You realise that you were sleeping with someone, eyes widen in shock. Lifting your head up trying to know who it was, you saw Jr. He was sleeping so soundly and you didn’t want to wake him up. So you just stayed still and star at his face, studying all his feature. But it was only making you blush, seeing how close both of you are.

He suddenly opened up his eyes meeting yours. Your eyes widen in shocked while his turns in to a smile. Greeting you “Good Moring, Feeling better?” You look down from his eyes to his shoulders, and nod your head slightly, face still blushing because he was still so close to you. He smiled and replied “Good!” before pulling you tighter in to his embrace. There was a moment of silence as both of you were still laying there on the bed hugging. He then broke the silence saying “ Zenda….I know you just…..broke….up with..Ren. But….I just want to say.. I…I Love you…I know you don’t like me. But I just want to tell you this before any other guy has the chance to. I just don’t want to hid my feelings anymore, and I don’t want to lose you to anyone anymore. I love you since the day I laid my eyes on you. You don’t have to answer me, but just let me be here for you. Please don’t push me away.” Dropping his face to the top of your head.

You froze at that spot, not knowing how to react. You didn’t know the right words to answer him and didn’t know what to do. All you could think of was (Did he just confessed to me? Is he serious? He can’t be. I just broke up with Ren and now this? But…I still have yet to get over this heartache for Ren) Then you heard him say on top of your head “I’m sorry, you really don’t have to give an answer. I just really want to be here for you, to help you get through this. Just don’t push me away…..?” you nod you head slightly that was on his shoulder. He heard him smile and hug you even tighter as if it was possible saying “Thank you”.

He broke of the hug after a moment and said, “You wouldn’t want to be late for school, would you?” Getting out of your bed heading to your washroom with his uniform from yesterday on his hand. You then realise he was actually wearing one of your oversize pullover with your oversize matching sweat pants. (You were not really surprise that he could fit in it, as it was a guy’s pullover and sweat pants in the first place. You always buy guys pullover and shirts because they were so comfortable.) But with that sight, you couldn’t help but laugh. You burst right out of laughing at how he looks so cute and small in your clothes. Even though you were smaller than him in actual fact. But he still looks like a child and could pass off as 15 easily, especially with his cute baby face.

He got out of your bathroom looking at you with a confuse look not knowing why you are laughing so hard. You got yourself up and wipe the tears that has form due to laughing so hard. You look at him straight in the face saying, “You look cute in my clothes, you should wear it often.” teasing him. His face instantly turned beet red saying, “I’m glad that at least you are smiling now. But I didn’t really have a choice okay?!” pouting. You couldn’t stop smiling and say, “It’s a compliment, you look cute.” His eyes widen, then look down again with his blushing cheeks. You got up from the bed and walked pass him to the washroom. Preparing yourself for school, that you didn’t really want to go.

You walked to school with Jr. You could tell that he was trying hard to make you smile because he was struggling trying to tell you jokes. Also partly trying to distract you from any thoughts as he was also talking a lot of things you don’t even understand. Both of you got to class together and the first thing was to be drag by Ava out of class again. While Jr was dragged by BaekHo and MinHyun to the classroom corner asking where has he been and what happened. Flooding him with so many questions.  

Ava drag you out of the classroom to somewhere private so both of you could talk. You told her everything including Jr. She told you about the commotion Ren and Jr had yesterday in class. You felt guilty because they fought due to you. But Ava reassure you that it was not your fault at all and everything will be alright. You were glad that Ava was your friend, she was always there for you and always have your back. While you were the same for her. You felt confident that you could get through this, especially with the help of Ava. Feeling so grateful of her.

Image result for jr nu'est in sweaterImage result for jr nu'est in sweater

Image result for nu'est w ceciImage result for nu'est w ceciImage result for nu'est w dispatchImage result for nu'est w ceci

hwang-minhyun-fan-2.jpeg

I'm so glad that Nu'est W got to have a concert <3 I'm so proud of my boys, each one of them is so precious :') Please walk the flower path from now on. Waiting for MinHyun to come back to them so badly. I'll forver be a L.O.^.E. STAN NU'EST! OTP5 <3