Memories

My Love Story

You said, “Let’s get in before your cold get any worst” pulling him in your room.

 

You grip on his wrist, in then out of your room down to the first floor in to the kitchen. Once you reach the kitchen you let go of his wrist. And went to a cabinet to grab cold medicine and poured a glass of water putting it all in front of him. Telling him “I don’t want to be responsible of your cold”. He ate it willingly, and you told him to sit on dining table before going to cook. You coked something simple that was fast and easy to make. Rice with kimchi stew, you put everything on the dining table and both of you ate it in silence. You broke the silence by clearing your throat saying, “Thank you”. He looked up to you and replied, “You have already thanked me just now, you don’t have to say it again” smiling. You smile back at him and shake your head saying, “I mean, thank you for shielding me from the bucket of water yesterday. And I’m sorry if I came off as rude to you, I was just having a bad day. I didn’t mean what I said.”

He smiles bitterly back to you replying, “It’s okay, I understand….. But are you still hurting?” You shake your head smiling back at him replying, “A little, but my body is strong. It will heal in no time.” His face turned serious and said “No, I meant your heart. Are you still hurting?”  you stare at him shocked, hearing what he just said. You could not help but remember why you were sad in the first place. You felt your chest and heart getting tighter as your mind replayed all the memories. Whereas your eyes started to fill itself with tears again. Jr got up from his seat and walked over to you pulling you up from your seat and brought you in to his embrace. You were sobbing on his shoulders. (You didn’t like people to see the weak side of you. But with him you felt like you could just let yourself go. Not worrying about anything surprisingly.)

He was patting your back comforting you saying, “I’ll be here with you from now on. I’ll always be here for you if you need someone. I promise to be here catching every last bit of your tears.” He continued “Just cry your heart out, you’ll feel better.” Tightening his arms around you. Before placing a firm kiss on the top of your head. You have no idea how long were you sobbing on his shoulder. But one thing for sure is that, it was long enough for you to lose all your energy once again. Feeling so weak you could barely stand or walked properly. Making Jr carry you up to your room’s wash room, so that you could take a shower and head to bed afterwards. You took a shower and struggled getting out as your head was spinning. Finally making your way to your bed, you drop your body down, not wanting to move at all.

But you suddenly felt a pair of strong arms pulling you up to a sitting position. You struggled to open your eyes only to see Jr saying “You can’t sleep with your hair still wet. You’ll get a headache in the morning.” Not caring what he just said, you close your eyes, then lean on him, putting your head on his shoulder. You could hear him sigh and then the hair dryer being on. You felt him caressing your hair lightly as he was trying to dry hair for you. You didn’t really mind, and fell asleep on his shoulder.

When he was done with drying hair. He lifted you up, and sat you back down on your bed in the right position so you could sleep. He walked to your wash room to take a shower and after he was done drying his hair as well. He slept next to you on your bed, pulling you to his embrace. With his hand, one on your waist another as your arm pillow. He kissed the top of your head saying “I love you. Goodnight my love.” Falling asleep after that.

Related imagenuestjr3.jpg

nuestjr2.jpgImage result for jr nu'est sleeping