Heartaches

My Love Story

You walk all the way home restlessly. Finally, you opened the door leading to your room and plop down to your bed. Thinking (Finally I can cry as much as I want, without the care in the world) sighing (What happen to us? What happen to you? Why? Why does it have to come to this? Why Ren? I love you. What am I supposed to do now without you? How am I suppose to deal with this throbbing heartache without you?) You cried your heart out, hopping this heartache will go away. But the more you cried, the more you feel your heart aches even more. Eventually, you cried till there is no more tears left, throat all dried up, no more energy left in you. You closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

Jr Pov

I took my bag walking out of the classroom. Not caring that the whole class saw the commotion that just happen. All I could think about was Zenda (Where are you? I really want to see you, I want to be right there by your side. Just like the day I save you from the bucket of water that was almost poured on you. Even though I know you wouldn’t want me to be the one there for you. But I don’t want to lose you, to any guy anymore.) With a pounding heart, I ran all the way to her house without knowing. I knock on the door and rang the doorbell. But there was no respond.

My heart was pounding even furiously now, due to how fast I ran here. I really wanted to see her, so I climb over the gates of her house and got in. Trying to find a way in, I saw a balcony and without thinking I climb up to it. I tried opening the glass door that was on the balcony, but it was lock. The curtain was also draw and I couldn’t see anything from outside. I didn’t really have a choice, I couldn’t find a way in. I just decided to sit down with my pounding and aching heart. Hopping she would come out. Trying to calm down, but there was so much thoughts in my mind. I sat there in silence, closing my eyes trying to ignore everything especially my heart. Falling asleep eventually.

I have no idea how long have I been sleeping but, I was woken up by a tap on the shoulder. I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw her. YES HER. (The girl I want to see, the girl I am so worried about, the girl that drives my heart and mind crazy, the girl I fell in love with the first time I laid my eyes on her. Damn, I really did fell so hard for her.) My eyes widen in shock when I saw her, but it turns in to a warm and soft glaze, with a small smile on my face then a sigh of relief was shown on my face. Without thinking, I pulled her in to my embrace, both of us still on the ground, just that she was leading on me. Not caring about what she thinks of me. (I just want to be there for her. I just want her to be alright. I just want that precious smile of hers to be there forever on her face. I am so tired of hiding my feelings. I don’t want to miss any more chance I could get. Because it hurts, it hurts that I was always staring at her, but only to see her staring at someone else.)

With all those thoughts in my head, my arms that was around her was constantly getting tighter by the second. Crushing her to me, as if I was afraid that she would disappear if I hug her any less tight. But yes, I was afraid to lose her, I don’t want to lose her. My head was on her shoulder in relief as I know she is here with me. She suddenly spoke “Jr, I can’t breathe.” I loosen my arms a little that around her, but we were still in a hug as I refuse to break it off. She continues “Jr what are you doing here? How long have you been sleeping here?” I answered, head still on her shoulder “I know I’m not the person you want to see now. But……I just wanted to see you……and…..check if you’re alright. (ARGHHHHH!!!! GOSH, way the go jr. You must look like a fool now) my face dug deeper in between her neck and shoulder due to embarrassment. Trying to hide my blushing face.

I actually didn’t want to hear any reply from her, more like I was scared of her reply. But I hear her smile, as her hot breath touches my ear which was sending signal all the way down to my spine. After that she said, “Thank you” ever so gently with that voice of hers. Because of that, a smile was creeping up my face. And all my embarrassment and shyness was all gone. Thus, I broke the hug to look at her. I could tell she had been crying so much, as I still could see a little redness in her eyes and her eyes was puffy. I was about to say something, but I sneeze before I could even say anything.

Her face turned worried and asked, “How long have you been sitting here?” I look around, only to realise after so long that it was already dark. I look at my watch wanting to find out what time it was. Only to see that it was already 7pm. Damn, it just means that I have already been here for almost 9 hours since I left school. I didn’t know I could sleep so long. But I looked up to her, smiling and said, “Not long ago” follow by a sneeze again. (Wow, so not helping man). She looked at me with concerned eyes and replied “Let’s get in before your cold get any worst” pulling me in her room.

Related image