He found out?!

My Love Story

After showering, I plop down on my bed and call Ava. And told her everything that happen today. She was as excited as I was and screaming over the phone, being so happy for me. We talk for quite a long time before we decided it is time to go to bed. Woke up in the morning doing the same routine as yesterday. Went to school, placing the breakfast on Ren’s table then heading up to the roof top. Little did I know Ren saw everything. He came to school even earlier than he usually has, seeing me put his breakfast on the table, while heading somewhere after that from behind. Ren walk to his desk, picking up the breakfast that I just put on his desk. Staring at it smiling staring at the slanted heart.

Ren decided to find you. Walking around the school, trying to find where could you have possibly gone. It took him quite a while to finally find you on the school roof. He saw you seating on the floor of the roof leaning against the wall with your earphones pluck in your ear while sleeping. He smile after seeing you and decided to walk up to you and seat right beside you. You felt a tap on your shoulder waking you up from your peaceful nap before class start. You opened your eyes and saw Ren in front of you smiling at you. Thinking to yourself (Why is Ren here? AM I dreaming? Ren doesn’t come to school so early. But he is just right in front of me? What is going on?) Ren saw the expression on your face while you were in your thoughts. Hence, he starts to speak “I was finding you 😊, it took me quite a while to finally find you here” smiling at you. “ME?!” you replied. “Yes! I just want to thank you for your breakfast that you give me every morning” he continued.

You are shocked thinking to yourself (how does he know it is me? Does he know that I have a crush on him as well? OMG what am I supposed to do?! I am not ready to get rejected!!) You suddenly found the rights words to say “Breakfast? What breakfast?! I don’t understand what are you saying” trying to give your best innocent and confuse face to him hopping he would believe that it was not you. He stares at you for a good second than continue saying “You know you are bad at lying right? You are the only one who comes to school so early every day. There's nobody else in school except for you. Why are you still hiding it from me?” You felt like you have been seen through completely like a glass. Not knowing what to say you panic and stood up trying to make a run for it.

But before you could even run away, Ren grab your arms and pulls you closer to him facing him. Forcing you to look at him, he said “you have a crush on me right?” You stand there frozen, not a word is coming out of you. As you are too shock to do anything or react after hearing what he ask. You stomache feels like, it just drop all the way to the ground. Tears are starting to form up for some reason. Ren was trying to read your expression and he could tell that you’re too shock to react to him. Hence, he continue saying “You know that I have a crush on you right?”…….

Image result for ren nuestImage result for ren nuest