I'm not someone you could mess with

My Love Story

The next day, Jr was discharge as his fever has gone down. Both of you spend the weekend in the park and comic book café as usual. You went to a fast-food joint as you wanted to buy him his cheese burger he was craving for, but he wouldn’t let you pay as usual. He ended up paying for both your meal and his meal. The weekend passed by quickly and it was already Monday. You went to school as usual dragging yourself. You didn’t know why you were so tired and grumpy today. Once you reached class, you plop down at your desk taking a nap. Jr walked in with Ren, Baek Ho and Min Hyun as usual. He sat down beside you, laying his head down on the desk facing you. Patting your head, you opened your eyes due to the touch looking at him. Both of you smiled at each other and you closed your eyes again to get as much sleep as possible. Jr just lay there on his desk looking at you sleeping while caressing your hair.

Class started but you refuse to open your eyes and listen to the class. The teacher bought a new student in class today. You didn’t really care, but you could hear her introducing herself. You heard her saying her name was Jae Eun. And from all the commotion from all the guys in class, you could tell they were interested in her. Finally, the bell rang and it was time from break. Jr woke you up, intertwine your hands with his, pulling you to the cafeteria, while you just lean on his arms all the way following him, not even opening your eyes. Didn’t even care about how you would look like to Jr’s fan girls. (Normally you would care and try not to show them any skin ship between you and Jr, so you would not get killed by them. You knew Jr wouldn’t let that happen but you just didn’t like the idea of it.) You sit down with Nu’est, Ava and Olivia as usual. Baek Ho was especially noisy today talking about the new girl in our class. You didn’t know how she looks like because you were obviously sleeping through out the first half of the school. But because he was talking about her so much you grew curious about her.

Break was ending soon, Jr got up to go to the wash room, going by himself. After a moment the bell rang which was indicating that break was over. All of you bid Aron and Olivia goodbye. While you head back to class together with Ava clinging on your arms and with the guys following behind both of you. The washroom was in between the walk way to class, hence all of you needed to pass by it before going to class. As all of you got nearer to the washroom, you saw Jr standing outside the washroom with Ji Min. Just like a few days ago, Ji Min pulled Jr closer to her trying to kiss him again. But this time even before she could kiss him, Jr pushed her away. But Ji Min got back to his side again clinging on to him as if her life depends on it.

Because of that scene, all of you guys was stop walking and stood there staring. All of them immediately turn to you, looking at you, as if waiting to see what kind of reaction you would have. You were so tired and grumpy already and you had to see this scene again. Which was only making your blood boil. Your urge of punching her in the face was real and the urge of claiming and making it known what is yours was real as well. You unhook Ava’s hand from you, pushing her back to where Min Hyun was, telling them “Don’t try and stop me, or else I wouldn’t know what I would do to you.” Warning them. All of their face turned pale and shocked but was anticipating what was going to happen.

You walk up to Jr and Ji Min, grabbing Ji Min wrist tightly making her let go of Jr. She was flinching in pain due to your grip. (You were drawing a crowd around you, mostly Jr’s fan girls, but you didn’t care. You wanted to make it known that nobody can try and touch what was yours.) You look at her directly in her eyes, giving her a fierce and cold stare as if you could kill her this instants. Hand still gripping on her wrist, saying “Get your filthy hands off my guy.” Throwing her hand back as hard as you possibility could.  She backed up a little due to your force. But she looked up again at you and chuckled saying “What?! Are you scared that I could steal Jr away from you? Just like what Soo Yeon did with Ren?” she continued saying “Do you really think that Jr would truly love you? I could easily destroy your relationship with him this instant. Don't think so highly of yourself.” Lifting her hand up, swinging it to your face wanting to give you a slap. Before she could even touch your face, your hand were already grabbing her wrist preventing it from going any further. You spoke “Wrong choice of words girl. You are messing with the wrong person. I do not like what’s mine being touch. Too bad I don’t hit girls, if not you would have pass out on the floor already.” Staring at her intensely, while your hand was grabbing tighter on her wrist while saying that. You throw her wrist back again making sure she would fall to the ground this time. And she did, she flew to the floor and lifted up her head glaring at you.

You chucked at her saying “You can try snatching Jr away from me, but you would just be wasting your effort. Because it would never happen, and your dreams of being with him would get crush even more than before.” Glaring at her. You continue saying “Ohh, and this warning is not only for Ji Min, but for the rest of you as well. Don’t you dare touch what is mine, because I am not someone you could mess with.” Glaring at the crowd of Jr’s fan girls. Continued saying “And ohh, you could try doing this to him, but you would surely be rejected. Because he only allows me to.”

You walked up to Jr while saying your last sentence. Cupping one of your hand at the back of his neck while another holding his hand. Pulling him closer to you while you tip your toes up catching his lips to yours when his face was close to yours. You kissed him passionately making sure that you let everyone know that he belongs to you. Jr was shocked at first but within a second he closed his eyes. Putting one of his hand on your waist, pulling you closer to him, leaving no space in between both of you. While another hand went to the back of your neck as well. Kissing you back more passionately than you did. You broke the kiss to gasps for air, while turning to the crowd chucking at them. You turn back to Jr who was smiling at you, you kissed him on the cheek and pulled him back to class. Leaving everyone who was there in the hall way stunned.

You got back to class thankfully the teacher was not there yet. Getting back to your seat with Jr. You plop down to your desk because you had exhausted yourself. Head on your desk sideways looking at Jr. He chuckled at you leaning close to you saying, “I didn’t know you were so possessive of your things.” You glared at him asking “What? Regretting now?” He smiled at you shaking his head saying “Never” you smiled back saying “Good, because even if you were, it was already too late.” Giving him a grin and a wink. Just then Ava ran in with the guys following her to you. They were at your desk shouting at you saying how cool you were just now. Screaming at the top of their lung, each saying all different things, you could barely even catch anything they say. You never thought seeing the teacher came in was something you would be glad about. Just in time making them get back to their seats, finally stopping all their question and compliment. Giving your ears a break.

Related imageRelated image

Related imageRelated image

Image result for nu'est kwak aron