We broke up...

My Love Story

You open your eyes, lifting your head up, trying to look at his face….

 

You looked up and saw Jr face. Your hearts break a little because you were expecting and hopping it to be Ren. Your mind repeats all your memories of him promising you that he wouldn’t let this type of things happen to you. Your eyes started watering and you mumbled “Why you?” with all the energy you had left you push him away from you. You turned away from him wanting to walk out the ally. Then you saw Ren standing there with Ava and MinHyun. You stared at Ren in the eyes while tears were flowing out of yours and said, “It should have been you….” You walked pass them limping because you had no more energy left. Than you felt your whole vision turn black.

You woke up eyes still close, but you know that you are on a bed. You tried opening your eyes and saw a face infront of you but your vision is still blur. Your vision cleared up after a moment and you saw Ren infront of you and you realised that you were in your own room. Both of you were staring at each other, you could see Ren’s eyes trying to tell you something. You tried reading and saw guilt, hurt and broken in his eyes. He spoke “I’m sorry.” You saw his eyes started to fill with tears. You didn’t know how to react, hence you just close your eyes and drifted off to sleep again. You woke up again because someone was caressing your hair. You opened your eyes and saw Ren face again. You knew it was already night time as the room was dark. You got up of your bed trying to sit up with the help of Ren. You felt your body sore and hurt. Ren smiled and said “I cooked dinner. Let’s go eat shall we?” You look at him and slightly nod.

Both of you start to eat without talking to each other. The atmosphere was tense and you could feel it. Ren cleared his throat and said, “I’m sorry.” You answered “For?” still looking down on your plate of food. Ren continued “Everything…. I’m sorry I have been neglecting you. It’s just that I have a lot of things in my mind recently and I can’t seem to figure it out.” You looked up to him asking “About?” he looked at you replying “I’ll tell you about it tomorrow, I promise. Could I stay here for the night?” looking at you for permission. You just nodded. After dinner, both of you went to sleep as you were both too tired. You were sleeping in Ren’s arms thinking how long have you not felt this touch. He was hugging you tight to him one hand at the back of your head caressing your hair while another one on your back patting you. Making you fell asleep so fast by his touch, you just wish that this night would never end.

You woke up and find that Ren was not beside you anymore. You went to wash up changing in to your uniform and got downstairs. You saw Ren making breakfast and you smile instantly, feeling all fuzzing inside just by looking at him. You walk to him and give him a back hug. You broke off and he turn to you smiling so brightly saying “Good morning” You smile and replied him back. Both of you ate breakfast and went to school together. He was holding your hands like he used to, you were so happy that things were back to the way it was. That was what you thought….

Both of you headed to the roof top like you used to before class. And sat on the floor, your back leading against the wall. You broke the silence and ask him “So what is on your mind these days” His smile dropped and turn to you with a serious face saying “I love you Zenda but….” Your heart drops as you hear the word BUT. You gather all your courage and ask “But?” He continue “But lately Soo Yeon has been on my mind instead of you..” You felt tears in your eyes but you tried hard to control and said, “So your feelings for her came back?” He continues “I don’t really know what I am feeling. But I know I still love you.” You shake your head and said “No, if you still love me you wouldn’t still think of her.” You continued “I’ll help you, let’s break up. If she is on your mind, you should choose her instead of me. Because if you really did love me, there wouldn’t even have a second choice in your heart.”

You stood up feeling tears had been rolling down your cheeks. You left Ren there on the roof top and went to class. You were glad that it was still early and no one was around. You grab you bag and headed home. Because you know you couldn’t survive school today not bursting in to tears. While Ren was just there at the roof top thinking of what you just said. Tears rolled down knowing it was too late to do anything. He was sad that he hurt you and he know it was for the best. His heart hurts because he does still love you but he also have another girl that he love.

He went back to class and stared at the your desk noticing it was empty. Jr stood up walking towards him standing infront of him asking “Where is Zenda? Is she still hurt and not feeling well?” He felt tears coming back to his eyes and said “She fine, we came to school together but..” Jr knew something was not right but he ask “But what?!” Ren said “But we broke up, because I told her I have someone else in my heart.” While he started to cry. Jr got furious and grab Ren’s shirt pulling Ren close to him shouting “I GIVE HER UP FOR YOU, NOT TO SEE YOU HURT HER!” Jr wanted to hit Ren but he couldn’t do that to his friend. So he turn around and grab his bag walking out of class. Not caring that the whole class saw the whole scene.

Image result for ren and jr kissImage result for ren and jr kiss