Finding out something new

My Love Story

School ended that day, but I didn’t get to tell Ava what happen. Due to Ren fangirls, they kept following us. We decided that she would come over to my house and so she would know what happen. (since I do not have work today) The school bell rang, and both of us stood up wanting to go home. Ren and the rest of Nu’est came to us. Ren smile and said “Let me take you home?” I nodded but added “Ava is coming my house so she would be tagging along” He smile and look at Minhyun saying “Let’s send them back together. I don’t want to go back to the dorm alone after that.” He pouted. Minhyun sight and give in to him, nodding his head. Just than Aron walk in with his girlfriend Olivia as usual to meet up with the guys to go back to their dorm. Beakho and Minhyun ran towards him and told him about you and Ren jumping and screaming to him.

Just than JR who was quietly standing there said “Let’s go back now, I’m tried.” While walking away. Baekho, Aron and Olivia follow him and went back to the dorm. Ava link my arm and pulled me out of the classroom walking back to my house. I could see her blushing hard because MinHyun and Ren was just walking behind us following. I chucked at her blushing face and elbowed her a little. Staring at MinHyun for a while than back to her, smiling at her. She unlink her arms from mine and started to hit me due to embarrassment. All I could do was laugh, while looking at her blushing face. While both of the guys was just following behind us smiling as well. Soon we reach my house, and Ren kiss me on the forehead after saying “I’ll see you tomorrow my princess.” I blushed and Ava tease me the same way I did to her. Minhyun spoke and said “We will see you girls tomorrow” Waving to both of us looking at us. After that walking away. Both of us went in to my room and I told her everything. After hearing, all of the story, all she could say was “I’m so jealous of you. I wish me and Minhyun was together as well. If only he notice me”

It was night time and I was about to go to sleep when I saw my phone lighting up. Ava had gone home a while ago and I was left alone at home. I picked up my phone and smile, seeing Ren’s name on the caller ID [(Naega Tokki <3) my rabbit <3] . (Before he left with Minhyun to their dorm, he ask for my number and we exchange number) I pick up my phone blushing.

Ren “Hello? Princess what are you doing”

You “Hi…😊 Was preparing to sleep, when you called”

Ren “oh okay! I just want to ask if you’re free on Saturday. Let’s go on a date. 😉

You “I can’t , Ava asked me out.”

Ren “Is it okay if I follow? I really want to go on a date with you. I will bring Minhyun with me as well. Is it alright?”

You “MinHyun?! Why him?” (Shocked to hear his name, not know what Ren mention about him)

Ren “Ehmm… Welll I was not supposed to tell anyone this, but since you’re my Girlfriend I guess I could right?” Smirking and laughing to himself.

You “What are you not supposed to say??”

Ren “Sorry hyung…. Well, Hyung kinda have a crush on Ava.”

You “What?! Are you serious?! OMG!!!” You can’t believe your ears.

Ren “Hahahah! Ya, I’m dead serious thought. He had a crush on her while I had a crush on you for quite a while. That’s why he agreed to send both of you home today.”

You “Ava, I’m sorry but… Oppa, Ava has a huge crush on MinHyun as well. That’s why she was blushing all the way home and did not look at you guys at all throughout the journey home”

Ren “WOW! I didn’t know that, that’s why. MinHyun was quite sad that she never looks at him at all or even give him a smile. He was complaining to me on the way back to the dorm”

You “HAHAHAAH! I can’t believe it. Ava was telling me she regretted not trying to talk to him or even look at him because she was too shy. Someone really needs to get them together man.”

Ren “I have a plan!” Smirking through the phone….

Image result for minhyun and renImage result for minhyun and ren