Spending the rest of my life with you

My Love Story

Dinner was great, food was great the atmosphere was great as well. Your mum was busy catching up with his mum. While your dad and his was talking about their future plan of buying more shares. Both of you was sitting beside each other. You were holding Jr hands still which was resting on his lap. Both of you could not stop staring at each other and smiling. Thinking that such a thing could ever happen. Just then your mum broke your silence with Jr saying “I bet both of you have a lot of say to each other. Zenda, how about you show Jong Hyun your room. Both of you could talk there, while we would be here catching up with each other more.” Then his dad continued saying, “And Jong Hyun, behave yourself” making everyone burst out in to laugher again. You nod to your mum while he nods to his dad. You pulled him up from his seat and lead him to your room.

You got in the room and close the door behind him. Both of you sat on your bed leading on the bed frame. You were lying your head on his chest while his arm was around your shoulder. You spoke first saying “So….. why didn’t you tell me about your arrange marriage that you had.” Biting your lips. He replied, “Well I never like the arrange marriage that they set up for me. So it wasn’t a thing to worry about because in the end I would just break it off. I never like the idea of it because I thought I could never love someone, until I met you. Plus, a marriage without love is so wrong to begin with. And it’s not like I would let this arrange marriage ruin what we had.” and continued “But did you know that I was always very curious of you. Because my parents tried to set me up with you a lot of times and to my surprise they were always rejected. I was actually relief that you didn’t like the idea of it as well becuase at least you have the same thought as me. But I’m glad that I finally got to meet you after what happen the last time I was here. And I am really glad it turn out to be you and not anyone else.”

You smiled as replied, “I didn’t tell you because I would never allow my parents to decided who am I going to marry. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about it. But I’m really glad it was you as well. If only I had listen to my parents and met you earlier. It would have save me from all those heart breaks.” Hugging Jr closer to you. He smiled and said “At least I’m here now, and we will be from now on. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.” Kissing the top of your head. You looked up to him smiling saying “Me too” than dug your face to his neck, hiding your blushing face. He went home after that with his parents. While your parents left the next day back to Singapore, leaving you alone again. You send your parents to the airport and you got back home alone lying in bed. Not knowing what to do, you text Jr.

You: JongHyun ahhhhhh~~~ I’m so bored….

Bugi <3 : Should I come over baby? 😊 I could bring the guys over as well if you don’t mind.

You: Sure! that would be fun. Can’t wait!

Bugi <3: Will be there in an hour time. See you later baby :-* 

You: Will be waiting for you :-*

 

1 hour later

The doorbell rang, and you got up from the couch you were lying at, opening the door. To see Min Hyun holding Ava with Aron and Olivia beside them. And behind them you saw Ren was with Soo Yeon while Baek Ho was with another girl who looks oddly familiar.  Ava came up to you and hug you tightly followed by Olivia. (All 3 of you had become very close due to the guys is always hanging out together. Hence, naturally all 3 of you become best friend in no time.) Soo Yeon step up to you saying “I’m sorry for whatever I did to you before, I want to apologies about Ji Min as well” you could tell she was really apologetic about it. Hence you say “Let bygone be bygone. I'm glad you and Ren worked out well. Friends?” Stretching your hands out to her, which she gladly took it and shake it saying “Friends!” smiling at you. While Ren was just standing there smiling at both of you getting along. Ren drag her in your house after that, leaving Jr, Baek Ho and the girl he bought. Jr went up to you first, hugging you tightly placing a kiss on your head. You held him tightly and break off the hug but still clinging on him, looking at Baek Ho direction with a confuse look. Baek Ho smiled and say, “She’s Jae Eun, our new classmate remember?” You finally got why she look familiar to you (It was not surprisingyou didn't remember. Because you never were interested in another people’s stuff. And never really cared about other people except those who you know. And you never were observant of your surrounding. Even if there is a murder happening right in front of you, you wouldn’t even notice. Because you are always in your own world. And all of them was used to it, seeing you like this.)

You smiled at Jae Eun reaching your hands to her saying, “I’m sorry, I have very bad memory, please excuse that. But nice meeting you.” She gladly took your hands and shake it nodding her head. You looked at Baek Ho giving him a look asking “So… Both of you are together?” making Jae Eun and Baek Ho blush like mad. While making Jr laugh, looking at you saying “Soon” you were shocked to hear that. You turn and look at Jr asking “Woahhhh! What did I miss?!”. Jr chuckled and say “Let’s get in first, I’ll fill you in after that.” You smiled at him leading all of them in and closing the door behind them.

Oh good Lord, thank you for MinhyunNU'EST JR

Nu'est || Baekho || Kang Dong-ho[FOTOS] NU'EST - topstarnews [18/10/16] ~ NU'EST Brazilㅣ뉴이스트 브라질

Nu'est