Bonus Epilogue

The C.E.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The chaos that we experienced had finally died down. Not that it was a bad thing, the intricate planning and implementation had me almost pull my hair out from frustration. I never thought organizing a wedding would be this much stressful. Especially that Jiyong wanted it done in two months.

 

Amazingly, my dress had been altered into something unexpected in a short amount of time. It was a belief that it was bad luck to see your bride in her wedding dress before the wedding. I never really made a big deal out of it seeing as this was already the 21st century. But knowing Jiyong, he made all the arrangements, making sure that I would be surprised on that day.

 

All I had to do was sort out the guest list, choose the food and beverage and of course decorations and setup of the reception. Considering that I only had a few guests and Jiyong only wanted a simple wedding. He had decided that the whole family would fly to Bordeaux, France for us to get married at the vineyard. Julien was delighted to hear from us again. We had contacted him about the details of the wedding and without hesitation he was willing to open the place for us.

 

Since it was summer in Bordeaux, we were too early for the harvest season. Nonetheless, the place still looked breathtaking especially at this weather condition. Thick clothing was no longer required for this season. When we had arrived, Julien had transferred us into a bigger cottage where our family could fit.

 

A day before the wedding, a few people had come by to see the place. Then on the next morning, they had started setting up. For the ceremony, an arch which was decorated with twigs, splayed with blue and white hydrangeas were placed in front of the vineyard, making the view wonderfully symmetrical. Wooden chairs were evenly distributed that was good for at least thirty people.

 

A few feet away, there was a huge willow tree that could provide shade for the long table that was arranged for the small reception area. Mismatched vintage plates and cutleries were neatly positioned onto the setup. Another table was placed for the array of food that would be served and of course, white wine for the special occasion. Empty wine barrels with more flowers were used as accents to the theme around the area.

 

We had brunch at the cottage whereas Mrs. Kwon had whipped up something simple to fill our hunger before the wedding starts in the afternoon, before sunset. I took my time getting ready in my dress while Seungri did my makeup. He went for an all-natural look, not too heavy on the eyeshadow. My hair was somewhat similar to the one I had used during the fashion show, only now my hair was curled in waves then a portion of my hair was braided to create a crown on top of my hair. Whites, purples and blues were the colors that I personally selected for the color theme of the wedding. So, assorted flowers in that respective color were placed around the braid to form a flower crown.

 

Jiyong was also busy with getting ready. Soohyuk was the best man so it was in his duty to keep Jiyong in his place. I didn't want him sneaking off to find me without ruining the surprise of seeing me in a different version of this dress.

 

By three in afternoon, everyone was already gathered outside including Jiyong's close relatives from his mother's side. He waited by the altar while I stayed hidden inside the cottage with Seungri as my bridesman. Sowon and Young-ae had started to walk towards the altar as they threw white rose petals onto the ground. They were my flower girls.

 

Seungri signaled me to come by the door as the instruments started to change the music. Everybody's heads were turned towards the door, waiting for me to make an entrance. The doors opened and I was momentarily blinded by the golden light, adjusting my vision only to see everyone smiling back at me. Soohyuk stood beside Jiyong as he wore a tuxedo in a dark grey color. He gave me a small wave and smiled.

 

My eyes then wandered to the altar to see Jiyong in a midnight blue tuxedo. He looked incredible, standing straight as he waited for me to come down the aisle. Seungri then offered his arm for me to grab as he guided me through the grassy aisle with scattered white rose petals. I never left my gaze to Jiyong's smiling eyes as I kept walking in an unbelievably slow pace.

 

When I finally reached the end of the aisle, Seungri gave me a kiss on the cheek as he handed me to Jiyong. I smiled up to him as Jiyong kissed the back of my hand as he told me how I always looked beautiful every single day. Too astonished and nervous to say something, I could only beam in joy.

 

Vows were exchanged. Promises were sealed. A fresh set of memories were created.

 

Grateful that our wedding went perfectly smooth, I could finally let out a breath of relief. I was perched outside the cottage that we had rented for the duration of our stay. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter