Twenty Five

The C.E.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I found a dress on Seungri's bag of surprises. It was a white embroidered lace dress that settled just above my knee. It had a ¾-sleeve that was all lace and it showed a bit of skin on my shoulders. It was elegant and I really loved it. This was the only piece of clothing that wasn't underwear.

 

My hair was down and just clipped one side with a floral hair clip. It took me a long time to get ready since Jiyong couldn't keep his hands to himself. He had forced me to wear some of the lingerie that Seungri gave as a present, finally convincing me to try on the white lace bra set.

 

"I look ridiculous!" I yelled from the bathroom where I tried one of the sets that Hugh had given me.

 

Jiyong came barging into the doorway, busy with fixing his tie. He looked up and froze when he saw me. His eyes were intensely gazing at my body in awe. Stepping closer, he grazed his fingers onto the length of my arm which sent an electrifying feel to my insides.

 

"Better than I imagined." Turning me around so I could face him, he then showed me his seductive smile.

 

Without noticing, his hands made its way onto the hook of my bra then unlocked it. I gasped in surprise when he had successfully removed the bra off my arms. Knowing what he was up to, I let him lead and control me.

 

He pulled me closer, circling his hands around my waist so he could lean in to capture my lips. It was an automatic response to kiss him back. He carried me out of the bathroom, not once breaking contact. When he carefully laid me on the bed, I was already anticipating his next move.

 

I reached for the buttons of his dress shirt. Too much clothing was in the way. The temperature had risen when my plea to be touched had reached its peak. Jiyong was still kissing me but his hand went south to check if I was ready, dripping wet for him. He then started to make circular motions to arouse me even more. I bucked up to heighten the pleasure. through the kiss, Jiyong had positioned himself and I could already feel him. But before we could go any further, he reached for a from his side table drawer.

 

No words were exchanged, just two beating hearts dancing in perfect sync. His s were rough but it only prompted me to feel everything, to feel him. The only screams that could be heard were our names which only intensified the pleasure that we were both giving each other.

 

When we both reached a , Jiyong had collapsed on top of me, snuggling through the crook of my neck. I could feel his heavy breathing as I could also feel my heart beating way too fast. As we had calmed ourselves, I reminded him about the party. We were now running a little late.

 

"I would rather stay here with you." He mumbled sleepily.

 

"You promised your friend that you would be there. Get up." I chuckled with difficulty, feeling his weight on top of me.

 

He tried to move, only to feel his arousal on my thigh. "No more, we need to go." I scolded.

 

"Dara." He groaned as he tried to seduce me back to bed.

As much as I wanted him again, I needed to control myself so we would be able to make it to the party. I kissed him one last time before I got off the bed to change.

 

He had pouted like a four year old boy until we reached Soohyuk' office.

 

It was New Year's Eve. We would be welcoming another year in a couple of hours. Jiyong and I came back from our trip the other day. It had been like a dream with him. Things had been different but I welcomed it. He was being a complete gentleman and was uncontrollably sweet with me.

 

I was standing in a corner as I observed the people socializing with their own cliques. As you can tell, we were at Soohyuk' New Year Eve's party that was held in his spacious office. Jiyong was talking to Soohyuk and a few businessmen a few feet away. I had said my greetings and excused myself to settle beside the cocktail buffet. I didn't want to hear them purely talking about business. I was here on vacation. I didn't need to hear any of that stuff. Besides, it wasn't even related to Kwon Corporation.

 

An arm slid around my waist as I felt his warm breath on my neck. I shuddered at his touch and it made me want him right now. I never thought that could be this tempting. Sighing in exasperation, Jiyong started to trail kisses on my neck.

 

"Mhmm." I mumbled.

 

"Stop wandering around. I don't want them catching you. They might think you're alone." He whispered huskily.

 

I turned around and smiled. "You're the one who's busy talking to those men."

 

He smiled sheepishly, "Sorry. It's been awhile since I've seen them."

 

I knew that. That was why I was minding my own business by the cocktail buffet. The quiche Lorraine was divine. I lifted my arm and caressed his cheek. "Go. I'll be fine." I gave him a reassuring smile. He pouted and I chuckled at his adorable face.

 

He shook his head and grinned, "I'll be back. Give me 10 minutes." I nodded as he gave me a lingering kiss on the lips. My hands s around his neck and I pulled him closer to deepen it. He groaned as his grip on my hips tightened.

 

He pulled away and we stared into each other's eyes. "Okay, 5 minutes then."

 

I gave him a tight lipped smile as he turned around and went back to his colleagues. A waiter passed by as he carried a tray of pink champagne that was infused with raspberries and mint. I got myself a glass and thanked him. Aimlessly walking around the office, I managed to place myself by the window, away from people. I was unconsciously sipping on my wine while appreciating the view of Central London as I noticed a tall figure stood beside me.

 

"I've never seen you around here." Her accent was thick and a bit raspy. It probably sounded y to most men. I turned around to face her. She was a few inches taller than me with deep copper hair that was elegantly tied into a neat bun. Her skin was pale as her make up complemented her complexion with her bright red lipstick. She looked like a porcelain doll with her bateau neckline gray dress, pairing it with a diamond necklace. It hugged her body well. She could certainly pass as a model.

 

"I'm with a friend. He invited me to this party." I replied curtly. Her  eyes gleamed as she asked who I was with. I was about to open my mouth when I heard Jiyong call out my name.

 

"Dara, there you are. I've been looking all over for you."

 

The mystery woman and I both turned at the same time to look at Jiyong. When Jiyong noticed that I was with someone his eyes widened in shock. I looked over at the mystery woman and I could see her shocked expression as well but quickly hid it.

 

Jiyong spoke first, "Jessica." He greeted her with a bored tone.

 

"Jiyong." She said as she smiled sweetly.

 

This was awkward.

 

She turned to face me and smiled, "So your name's Dara. Jessica." She extended her hand for me to shake. I took it and gave her a small smile.

 

"It's Sandara, actually." I corrected then her eyes hardened but concealed it with a fake smile.

 

"Your Korean friend is lovely, Jiyong. Soohyuk would love her. It's been awhile since he dated other women." She suggested.

 

Was she for real? I looked at Jiyong and I could tell that he was fuming with anger. He strode to stand beside me and put his arm around my waist possessively. "She's taken." He said with gritted teeth.

 

Jiyong's fake smile didn't falter. I had no idea what went on between them but I sensed that Jiyong didn't like her at the moment.

 

"That's lovely." She sounded sarcastic. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

 

I looked at him and saw him mouth an apology. Nodding in understanding, I left them to talk. My heart hammered as I felt lost. What would they talk about? Was he thinking of dating her instead of me? I shook my negative thoughts aside, needing more champagne. I walked around to look for a waiter but bumped into Soohyuk instead.

 

"Sandara! Where have you been?" He grinned as he saw me.

 

"I needed a drink." I smiled.

 

"You're in luck. Follow me." His smile was contagious so I couldn't help but forget that little episode earlier. He led me to a mobile bar and offered me to sit. He talked to the bartender and ordered drinks. The bartender then placed two shot glasses in front of us and poured whiskey. My eyes widened as Soohyuk offered me the shot glass that was full to the brim.

 

"I can't drink this." I said a little nervously, groaning internally as I wanted my champagne.

 

"Oh come on! Just one shot." He persuaded. He nudged me as I just stared at it. He smiled reassuringly and raised the glass to initiate a toast. This man was full of fervor and it was infectious. Oh what the heck. I raised my glass and let it clink with his. He beamed as I gave into his request. I downed the shot as the bitter tasting alcohol slid down my throat, making a sour face that Soohyuk had a good laugh at.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter