Thirty Three

The C.E.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Life had been treating me pretty well. I havdn't heard from Jiyong ever since that encounter with him back in March. There hadn't been a day that I didn't worry about him. I used to think that he would call me that morning after. He never did but I was allowed to hope.

 

I had been keeping myself busy with the applications for university. I really wanted to get into a prestigious school. However, I also applied to other schools in case I didn't get accepted. I had interviews and campus tours which were nerve wracking but at the same time really exciting. Seungri had been helping me prep for university. He even gave me a job to help him assist in the studio. Usually, I just did his paperwork when he was busy sewing clothes for an upcoming show or for a client. I really didn't mind. Staying at the apartment got boring after a while. I needed a distraction.

 

Seungri had also been encouraging me to date again. The idea didn't really have an appeal to me as of the moment. I just wanted to concentrate on myself getting into school. The only guy that ever showed interest was a model that worked with Seungri for an upcoming photo shoot for Spring break. He looked impeccably good seeing as he modeled for a living. But I wasn't really attracted to guys that had abnormally huge pectoral muscles. Plus, he was oozing with conceitedness. He kept talking about himself and how he worked out every day. He should have had just married himself. Anyway, he got distracted easily when he saw models walked out of the dressing room wearing bikinis. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued on with my work.

 

Just after that week, I decided to buy a car of my own. It was a white compact car which was a huge splurge but I didn't care anymore. I thought it was time to enjoy life that I deserved to have. I used up all of my savings that I earned when I used to work in Kwon Corporation. I could say that I regret nothing and definitely loved my new car.

By May, Seungri had graduated and received his degree in Fashion Design. It was a proud moment for me. I couldn't help being a supportive best friend. I woke up extra early that day and made sandwiches for breakfast. It didn't require any cooking since I just daubed on some peanut butter and jelly. I had also been learning to cook when Seungri had time to teach me. I could be left on my own if I would fry some bacon and eggs. Luckily, our kitchen had not burned yet. It would take a little step at a time but I would get there eventually. I got an orange juice carton out from the fridge and poured it on our mugs. When I finished, I went ahead to get inside Hugh's room to wake him up.

 

"Rise and shine!" I jumped on his bed and shouted in a sing song voice.

 

Seungri immediately shot up from his sleep and screamed, "What the ?" He looked everywhere around the room until his eyes landed on me. He didn't look too happy, I thought.

 

I giggled and he just gave me a death glare. "Big day ahead! Come on!" I couldn't contain my excitement.

 

Seungri looked over his digital clock and groaned. "Vee, I still have an hour before I get ready. Go away!" He snuggled back to his comforter and went back to sleep. I pouted when an idea popped inside my head. I went down his bed, grabbing the end of his comforter and pulled it really hard. The comforter was off of him and Seungri just cursed at me. I laughed how irritable he gets when I annoyed him.

 

"Come on, baby. Breakfast is ready." I cooed, trying my best to sound seductive. He still hated it when I try to flirt with him. It never got old.

 

"Gross." He groaned and slowly sat up from his bed. "What did you make?" Seungri rubbed all the stars from his eyes as he yawned in the process.

 

"PB and J." I smiled.

 

He rolled his eyes, "Of all the things I taught you."

 

"Hey! At least I prepared something. You don't want it? I could eat two." I huffed as I crossed my arms and walked out the door.

 

Before I knew it, I was carried off the ground. I squealed as Seungri carried me like a caveman to the living room and threw me on the couch. "Sorry, baby. I slipped." He mocked, giving me a satisfied smirk. He walked off into the kitchen and sat down the kitchen counter. I then walked in and he just grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and started eating.

 

We were all dressed and ready an hour later then left our apartment building. Evan sent a text to Seungri that he would meet us there at the venue. I drove as I told Seungri to not worry about anything since it was his big day.

 

"Hey, Dee?" I glanced at Hugh for a second then returned my attention back to the road.

 

 "Hmm?" I hummed in reply.

 

"Thanks for everything." He smiled gratefully.

 

"Don't get mushy on me. I don't want to cry." I chuckled as I entered the campus to find a space to park. Seungri just shoved my arm lightly and we both laughed.

 

After the ceremony, we partied later that night. I let loose and Seungri was definitely not complaining. In fact, he told me that he was proud of me for not being a party pooper for once. I just laughed at his face and took a shot. I got drunk after downing a couple of shots but nothing too crazy happened. I did embarrass myself though. Seungri and Daeusng filled me in the next morning that I danced awkwardly throughout the night. Even the guys at the club couldn't handle it. Then again, it was one of the best nights I've had in a long while.

 

It was now August. Summer was halfway through which meant it was time to do some general cleaning inside my room. I changed my bed sheets which were made of thin material since the heat was getting horrendous. I cleaned out my closet and kept all of my winter clothes to one side as I hung more clothes that were fit for the summer season. I also did some wiping just to get rid of the dust that had blanketed over my things.

 

I was just arranging some paperwork on my desk when my door abruptly opened. Seungri came barging in and jumped on my bed.

 

"Seungri! I just made the bed." I groaned as he wouldn't stop squealing in excitement. He hid something behind his back.

 

"What are you hiding?" I smiled since his grin was getting infectious. I swore he was always high on something.

 

He quickly blocked my face with white paper. I laughed as I tried to move his hands off of my face. But when I looked down, Hugh was holding a huge white envelope that had Seoul University stamped on the upper left corner.

 

"Holy ." I whispered and just stared at it until Seungri shoved me to get my attention.

 

"Open it!" He yelled excitedly. I quickly tore open the package and read the letter that was on the first page. The letter had me at 'Congratulations' then I immediately started screaming, joining Seungri into a fit of excitement.

 

"SEUNGRI! SANDARA!" We heard someone call out our names from outside the room. After a few seconds, Daesung came barging in my room with a worried look on his face. When he saw that we were just fine, he took a deep breath and sighed.

 

"Good Lord. I thought you were being murdered. I could hear you scream outside your apartment door." He shook his head to get rid of his worry. He then smiled and asked, "What were you guys screaming about?"

 

"She got in!" Seungri screamed from beside me. I nodded my head and couldn't contain my giggles.

 

"No way!" Evan was now grinning. He removed his shoes and decided to join our little jumping party.

 

"Guys! I just made the bed!" I groaned as I remembered that I cleaned today.

 

"Nobody cares, Dee. SNU es!" Seungri screamed as he jumped on my bed again. Daesung kept laughing as he tackled Seungri  onto my bed. Uhhh now I just felt left out...

 

"Okay! I don't need to see this. Get out!" I yelled while pushing them off my bed. They landed on the floor and I couldn't help but laugh at them. They both glared at me then looked at each other with a mischievous smile on their faces.

 

I backed out a bit when I felt them scheming against me. They both got off the floor and turned to face me with a plastered eerie smile on their faces. "Oh no no no. Get back."

 

I tried to shoo them away but they kept walking towards me. I felt the edge of my desk on my back. I gave a quick look behind me as I had nowhere else to go. I was trapped. I faced the two when all of a sudden they grabbed me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter