Twelve - Jiyong's POV (ch. 11)

The C.E.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I couldn't sleep that night after what I saw when I knocked on Sandara's door yesterday. The thought that she lived with a man just got my blood boiling. There was something wrong about that Seungri guy but I just couldn't pinpoint what it was. By the looks of it, he was probably a douche and how Sandara's innocent eyes gazed at him like he was some ing gentleman just irked me. I also couldn't handle the fact that he got his filthy hands on her. I had to make her spend time with me.

 

I thought about doing some furniture shopping today and it gave me an idea. I pulled out my phone and searched for Sandara's number. I recalled that I had saved her number while I read her file. It was a good thing that I did because I wouldn't know how to contact her right now. Her phone was ringing. Why wasn't she picking up? She might have had a great night with him. The scene in my head made me cringe.

 

"Hello?" She finally answered with a hoarse voice.

 

"Get ready. I'm picking you up in an hour." I didn't have time to ask nicely. I just wanted her out of that bloody apartment.

 

"Wait, who is this?" She asked. Right, she didn't know I had her number.

 

"It's Jiyong. Hurry, I'll be waiting." I hung up since I didn't want her asking any more questions. I got ready in thirty minutes and left my apartment.

 

I was supposed to move on Monday but I had already transferred some of my things into my new apartment last night. Ordering a bedstead and a mattress ahead of time and some other things I needed right away were now plastered inside my room. I could basically sleep in it now so I was okay staying the night. I just needed to get a few more today so I could arrange the place into my new home here in Seoul. It was hard to believe that I would be staying here for good. Clearly, I was missing home right now but Sandara was one of the reasons why I wanted to stay.

 

Arriving at Sandara's apartment, I called her again to let her know that I was already waiting for her outside.

 

When she finally appeared at the entrance of the apartment building, I couldn't help but gawk at her. She was a simple woman but her beauty just left me breathless every time. I was usually when a woman showed more skin particularly when they exposed their long legs and cleavage. But when I looked at her, everything about her just especially her pink tinted lips and grey eyes just blew me away.

 

Staring at her in awe, I began to panic when she was got nearer. "It's about time you got out. Get in." Hiding the blush that was starting to creep on my neck, I hurriedly went inside the car but she just had to ask where we were going.

 

"Just get in the car, Dara." I was beginning to get agitated and the last thing I wanted was for her to run up back to her apartment with that douche. I couldn't even say the guy's name.

 

"No. I'm not letting you drag me around if you don't tell where we are going." She huffed, trying to be really being difficult right now but I had to keep my cool.

 

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I sighed heavily. "We're just going to buy some furniture for my apartment. I need your help, okay? Just get in the car so we can leave."

 

"See, it wasn't so hard to tell me," smiling sardonically as she climbed into the car. Maybe I should have asked her more nicely to get her to come with me. Completely forgetting to open the door for her, I mentally shook my head. Nice going, arsehole. Nonetheless, I was glad she was here with me.

 

I brought her to a well-known furniture depot to get a few things for my apartment. I had been tossing stuff onto her fragile arms unaware that I was already building a pile.

 

"Seriously? Can't we get a cart for all of your stuff? We don't even have to walk around here all day. You could get an interior designer that could do all the work." She breathed, noticing that she was having difficulty in carrying all those items.

 

Smirking in amusement, "Now where's the fun in that?"

 

I didn't know why I was being unpleasant to her. She hadn't done anything yet I feel irritated about the fact that she couldn't be mine. When I looked back at her, deciding that I might as well try to help her, she had disappeared from my sight as she left a huge pile of the things I had handpicked on the floor. Where the hell was she?

 

I had been looking around for some time, nervous that she had left because I hadn't been a great company. As I was about to give up, I saw Sandara lying down on a bed in a bedroom model. Her golden locks were sprawled onto the pillow, smiling at her sleeping form. I also found it hilarious that she would end up sleeping in a most random place. If it were another woman, she would start complaining about how her heels were starting to hurt her feet or how this place was not romantic enough or some . I hadn't done this with any woman actually but that was just how I assumed if it were a different one.

 

I hadn't noticed that I had already walked towards her, sitting next to her sleeping for. It gave me a chance to watch and intently study her face. Her pink lips were trying to seduce me into kissing her right now. I tried my hardest not to do it but as soon as I got close, she stirred in her sleep and opened those eyes. We stared into each other's eyes, making no move to get off her face. Then the unthinkable happened, eyes closed, I leaned in gently brushing my lips onto the side of . It was torturous for me not to claim her plump lips immediately. I was sort of experimenting, gauging a reaction from her.

 

 In an abrupt motion, she sat up making both our heads coincide with one another.

 

 "Ow! Jeez." She shrieked. "What the hell was that? Why were you creeping on my face?" I held my nose from the impact. It hurt like hell. She was fuming, looking really cute when she was angry. Laughing at the situation we were in, I found it amusing for to be reacting this way.

 

Noticing that she wasn't finding any of it funny, I coughed as I tried to hide my laughter. "I was about to wake you." I told her as seriously as I could.

 

"Was invading my personal space bubble necessary?" She barked, still annoyed with me.

 

Dodging her absurd question, I diverted to ask, "Are you hurt?" A concerned look had appeared on my face.

 

She shook her head, relieved that she was okay. Standing up, I offered my hand to help her get off the bed. I then proceeded to pick all the things that I had chosen for the apartment, placing them on a checkout counter to pay for the items.

 

After loading our small purchases, I had hoped to spend more time with her. "Are you hungry?" I asked, hoping that she would say yes.

 

"Yes." She gave me a small smile, cheeks flushed.

 

It made me feel a bit bad dragging her around. "Sorry it took a while, I had to get a lot of things for the apartment. I wanted to move today instead of tomorrow."

 

Nodding, she got inside the car. The drive was silent as I contemplated for a place where we could eat, glancing once in a while to see her looking outside her window.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter