Worst Day Ever!

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jiyong’s POV]

 

My head hurts. I was walking my way home still thinking about that brat. Aist! What’s really her reason to end up working at a cheap fast food chain? She’s up to something I knew that but I can’t figure out what. CL and even Minzy is not helping me out! They are adding to my annoyance. Ghad! This is the worst day ever.

 

I felt like somebody’s following me so I turned my head back only to find the most annoying face my eyes ever laid! Speaking of the witch. There she is smiling sweetly at me. I paused and faced her.

 

“Are you following me?” I asked with a serious tone.

 

“No.” She said innocently. GHAAADD!! How can she be an angel and a witch at the same time?

 

“Good. Cause you’re the last person I want to be with.” I said then started walking again. Minutes later I can still sense her at my back. I just sigh and continue to walk. I finally reached to the apartment building and still she’s still following me!!! Yah!! I was about to turn to face her again when..

 

“Jiyong oppa!!!!” I turn my gaze to see Sohee. The daughter of our land lady waiting for me at the entrance. She’s holding a lunch box. I’m not surprised, she’s always waiting for me and even preparing me something for dinner. I waved at her as I came close to face her.

 

“Oppa, I prepared you something for dinner.. here take it..” she smiled at me sweetly.

 

“Thank you. You’re so sweet.. but, you don’t have to Sohee. I can just have my dinner out.” I told her sincerely.

 

“No, take it.” she put the lunch box on my hand. “about eating dinner outside, that’s a great idea. I can accompany you. We can have our dinner together then.” She added.

 

‘HmpF!”

 

Sohee and I turned our faces to Dara who just scoff. Oh, she was still here?

 

“I don’t know you’re with someone oppa?” Sohee asked me. Looking annoyed.

 

“Oh no, I’m alone.” I answered.

 

Sohee’s face began to lighten up. “Oh..” she said while raising her brows at Dara.

 

“I’ll go ahead Sohe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter