In The Club

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Banner credits :@kamille1989 (@Kamilleeecious on twitter)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Video trailer Credits : @izzabellie2012 (follow her on twitter)

 

 

 

 

 

Video MV credits : @izzabellie2012

 

 

 

Okay, before we start, I just want to thank my lovely dongsaeng Yssa for making a Video trailer for CUPID's Game. I was crying yesterday when I saw this vid. I totally loved it, this was the BEST PRESENT I ever recieved and I'm so blessed that I met this talented kids on twitter. Kamille, Yssa and Jah, Unnie is really happy that I met you. I'm a newbie in writing world and to tell you frankly, I'm really struggling making an update, but this kids together with those lovely person on my comment box below is the main reason why I reached this far. THANK YOU FOR LOVING MY STORY. Yssa, I'll forever THANK YOU! As what I told Celine Unnie, AFF has great numbers of GREAT FANFICS, but only few stories were been blessed to have an Video Trailer. I'm so LUCKY that me, a newbie in this cycle had been BLESSED TO OWN ONE. 

Here's an update Dedicated to those who's in my comment box.. ENJOY!!

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

“I miss this!” Dara and Bom turned their heads to CL. “It’s been a while since the last time I saw them hanging around together”

 

Then all their gazes turn to the Dance floor where Minzy been surrounded by five overly handsome guys. They seem to enjoy the night.

 

“Hey! Come and join us here!” Minzy called them.

 

“Yeah! Come on cat!” Seungri called CL. “Show us what you got!”

 

CL’s face darkens on annoyance.

 

“I bet you don’t know how to dance” Seungri grin.

 

“Huh! And you called that a dance?” CL points on Seungri’s movements. She grab her wine glass and gulp it one shot then stood up.

 

“Let me show you what dance is!”

 

CL made her way at the middle of the dance floor and groove to the rhythm of the music. Everyone cheered how great she moves leaving Seungri stunned.

 

“Yah don’t just stand there! Raised our flag!” Youngbae smacked Seungri.

 

Seungri smiled and made his way beside CL. Crowd get wilder as Seungri started moving and Youngbae joined in showing his incredible hiphop moves.

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

My eyes never left Jiyong, it’s my first time to see Jiyong laughing, having fun and dancing. Different from the grumpy Jiyong I used to know.

 

“Come on Hon, join us” Seunghyun who surprisingly standing infront of us held his hands on his wife Bom.

 

I looked at my sister and I can see she’s hesitating to accept Seunghyun-oppa’s hand so I move to her closer and nudge her side.

 

“Go on Bommie!” I shouted. The music is too loud that you need to shout when you’re talking for you to able to hear each other.

 

Bom shook her head but she took Seunghyun-oppa’s hand and let him drag her to the dance floor. I know Bom is not used about this clubbing for she’s been a good girl in her entire life. But bom’s a great singer and she can play the Piano marvellously too!

 

I was laughing seeing Seunghyun-oppa dance, well out of the five boys we are with, Seunghyun-oppa’s not that gifted in dancing skills. He stiffly guided Bom the rhythm; everyone is cheering the couple now. Wow, this is a sight to see. How I wish I brought video cam and filmed them, I’m sure my future nieces would enjoy seeing their appa and eomma dancing cutely in a club!

 

My eyes met Jiyong making me gasp. He was smiling angelically at me while slightly moving to the rhythm.  This is definitely a sight to see, making my heart melt for a million of times now. Jiyong lifted his hand and gesture me to join them. STILL SMILLING!

 

I stood up and slowly walk towards him. Our eyes never left each other, my heart started to beat rapidly as I’m nearing.

 

We stood there face to face. Eyes never left each other as I completely forgot everything around us. It’s just the two of us there. Standing, eyes lock at each other. I held my breath as Jiyong took a step forward making our distance only inches away. The smile on his face never fad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter