The Fiance

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri nudge Daesung.

 

Daesung just simply bit his lip and nudge Youngbae who is looking intently at their two friends who is currently drngking their beer.

 

Seungri mouted what now?

 

Youngbae just slump his shoulder as if saying I don't know.

 

A loud laughter errupted on the next table from a group of office guys who clearly is out to have some fun.

 

Perfect.

 

Those guys will truly have their "FUN" if they keep on making such happy noise when clearly their two companions are standing at the edge of their patience and will surely snap any moment now. Youngbae thouht.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" one of them shouted.  Followed by a loud cheer from the guy's friends.

 

"This day is the best day ever!"

 

Youngbae's gaze shifted back to GD and TOP, they're still on deep thoughts. He sighed in relief.

 

"This day is perfect! I'm officially dating the hotest chick in our office and was promoted as the lead analyst! Cool right?"

 

"You're dating Shey? But how about your girlfriend leigh?"

 

"Come on, it's as if you  guys don't do the same. I can handle them both, as long as no one will sell me out." The birthday guy wink. he then lifted his drink.

 

"To those unlucky b@stards who ran out of luck" he added, earning him a much louder cheer from his colleagues.

 

Youngbae turned to Daesung to say something when he noticed shocked and panic was painted on the later's face. He then snap his gaze back infront when he felt TOP stood up and make his way to the next table.

 

"So ing noisy." Top muttered.

 

"" he hissed and stood up.

 

"Guess we have to give birthday boy his memorable present, such a lucky b@stard" GD added.

 

"This will be a long night." Daesung whispered Seungri.

 

"oh yeah." The younger boy replied while grinning from ear to ear.

 


======

 

 

 

"Hyesung, where are you going?"

 

The little boy, who is clutching a lollipop turned to his noona.

 

"I'm going to give that noona this lollipop." The Kid answered innocently and pointed out on a girl stting in a swing.

 

The older sister shook her head.

 

"Don't go near there. That girl is crazy, see? She talking to her self." The older siister pointed out.

 

"Come on,let's go home." She said.


She'd been sitting like an idiot looking at nowhere.

 

Yep.That's Sandara Park, sitting on a swing at the park, like a homeless kid. what she looked right now is the least of  her concerns. 

 

"He's.. He's..."

 

The revelation got her hard. real hard.

 

"How on Earth did that happened?"

 

1..

 

 

 

2...

 

 

 

 

3...

 

 

 

 


"AIST!!!!!"

 

She ruffled her hair as if it will provide her answers for all the confusions she's currently having. Then she remembered the look jiyong gave her when he said who he was.She could see the pain in those eyes when she started to freak out.

 

"Sandara park, you're an idiot." She says.

 

"I need to call him."She decided.

 

She reach for her phone and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter