Chapter 2

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I followed his gaze and I was taken aback.

 

*OH NO, SEUNGRI. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!*

 

I grab his arm and drag him away.

 

"Yah! hyung, what are you doing? Do you know her?" He pulled his arm and gave me a confused look.

 

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath. How am I going to explain it to this little b*stard?, Knowing Seungri he would probably, NO! take that back. He would DEFINITELY pest him until he gets an convincing answer.

 

"Don't tell me you screw-up on her." he gave me an suspicious look.

 

"Yah! I would never do that! Not on that girl!" I shouted. wait, did I just shout? I closed my eyes again and calm my self. "Just stay away from that girl."

 

He then chuckled and said "Hyung, you're not making any sense. Just tell me if you like her-" 

 

"Pabo! who told you I like her? she's way too far from my ideals! don't tell me you didn't recognize her? She's TOP hyung's sister-in-law Park Sandara." I told him with disgusted voice.

 

"Then we should approach her and let her join us." He said innocently.

 

"Seungri-ah, listen. don't be fooled by that pretty face. she is not what you think she is. She's a spoiled brat, a bully a total trouble maker!" I grab Seungri's shoulders and shake it.

 

"She looked like an angel." Seungri said with glittering eyes.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter