Apartment

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you really need to do this?” Bom asked Dara with a worried face.

 

Dara smiled and gave Bom a tight hug. “I already gave you so much trouble, Unnie. I already made you so much worried. It’s about time that I have to stand on my own feet and you? You should be more on focus to tend Seunghyun oppa’s needs.”

 

“Dara-yah.. how can I not be worried knowing that you’ll be living all by yourself?” Bom sat on the corner of the bed.

 

“Unnie, trust me on this, arraso?” Dara continued packing her clothes.

 

“C-call me if something’s wrong okey?” Bom said while stammering. Dara looked immediately at her sister who was starting to form tears on her eyes. She sat next to Bom and again hug her. “Hey, No crying allowed!”

 

“Promise me Dara, you’ll call me if something’s wrong.”

 

Dara heave a sigh. “Okey, I promise! Kyah!!! I’m so lucky having a great sister like you.”

 

Bom smiled still with teary eyes and hugged Dara back.

 

 

____________

 

 

[Dara’s POV]

 

Before I enter my newly rented apartment I take a look at the closed door next to my room, I can’t help but to smile knowing that Jiyong and I was just wall apart! Kkyyyaaaahhh!!! My heart beats fast just thinking about his handsome face. I can’t believe I’m fangirling Jiyong. NO, I’m worst than a die-hard Fangirl! I even stalk Jiyong last night! Keke~~ Yes! Officially, Sandara Park is now a stalker! I followed him secretly when his shift finished and you just don’t know how I begged on my knees to the land lady just to take the room next to Jiyong’s! Bwahahaha!!! *evil laugh*

 

I admire him more after knowing that he worked for himself and even tend his school needs alone. He was a scholar and it shocked me that we go to the same university! How the hell did I not noticed such a handsome prince? If you wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter