Unexpected Visitor

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, what’s with that look?” Minzy ask while positioning herself at the table, they are currently at the YG University’s cafeteria. She can see the dark aura around CL.

 

“That annoying erted rat, which just brought to this world to annoy me to death!” CL answered fuming in anger.

 

“Why? What happened?” she was worried right now, worried for Seungri. She had been CL’s friend since elementary and she can say no one, no one ever dared to annoy this ‘sleeping tigress’ only Seungri can make CL fume in anger. She also witnessed how CL beats Seungri, and man, it was physical!

 

“Nothing much, he just humiliate and embarrassed me in front of Teddy-oppa” CL pulled her scalp “Now Teddy-oppa might think that I’m a beater, a bully! And it’s all thanked to that rat!”

 

Minzy’s mouth drop open, she can see the end of Seungri. Teddy is CL’s long time crush who is a disc jockey, a sweet and lady like CL would emerge each time Teddy is around different from fierce and tomboyish CL they all know.

 

She scans her eyes around and everyone’s attention is on them and CL seems to not minding them. She knows, like her, everyone here is also worried to Seungri’s welfare. Seeing CL this angry, no one can tell what she would do if she could see Seungri right now.

 

“I’m so gonna kill him! Just, don’t he dare show his face on me!” CL said between greeted teeth.

 

 

Meanwhile, behind the closed door of the school cafeteria..

 

 

“Hyung, why don’t we just eat our lunch outside?” Seungri tugs Youngbae’s shirt, stopping him from entering the door.

 

“What have you done to CL this time, huh?” Youngbae asks with crossed arms.

 

“I didn’t do anything!” Seungri yelled defensively.

“After I heard she was talking to a guy, I rushed myself to where they are. I just warned the guy to stay away from her, for at least 3 feet-away because she kicks hard. Then.. then.. everything went so fast hyung, she beats me to death!” Seungri told them with horrified look.

 

“She’s really scary, hyung. She’s gonna kill me! It was just luck that I manage to escape her wrath earlier!” Seungri massage his temple. “I think I wanna transfer school where Jiyong-hyung is!” he added.

 

“Silly, don’t give me reason to feel ashamed that you are part of Bigbang” Youngbae just laugh.

 

“But hyung-“

 

“Come on” Youngbae ignored him and entered the cafeteria.

 

“Don’t worry, she won’t kill you, she’ll just beat you” Daesung pats his back as if assuring him that everything will be alright. “And oh, you deserve to be beaten” Daesung grab him by the shoulder and lead him inside.

 

“Oh, the girls are already here”

 

Youngbae made his way towards CL and Minzy, then he sat next to Minzy.

 

“Oppa, I though you won’t be able to come today?” Minzy asked him.

 

“I came late” Giving Minzy his sweetest smile making the later blushed.

 

“Hi girls!” They all turned to Daesung.

 

They were about to greet back when Seungri peaks his head behind Daesung, giving the girls a nervous smile.

 

“Hi Minzy... Hi... CL...” he waved his hands at them.

 

Minzy’s eyes widens when she saw CL move, lifting the tray in front of her and it landed straight at Seungri’s face. A loud thud was heard afterwards, it was Seungri’s body fell unconscious on the floor. The usual noisy cafeteria fell silent, everyone’s eyes widens, jaws drops open. The only sound that can be heard is CL’s heavy breathing.

 

“CL..” Minzy called out.

 

CL turned to Minzy, smiling sweetly.

 

“Sorry about your food Minzy. I’ll go get you another one”

 

Daesung just gulp when CL walked pass him, he was rooted on his spot while Seungri is lying motionless on his feet.

 

“Oh my God! Is he okey?” Minzy ran towards the unconscious Seungri and grab his pulse. She felt relief when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter