Regrets

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Banner Made by Kamille1989

________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Dara Sigh.

 

She was standing infront of her mirror. Nothing is unusual except for her visible eyebags. She didn’t catch sleep, whenever she closes her eyes, Jiyong’s handsome face would pop out of her head. She gazes and examines her reflection and her eyes darted on her lips. Lifting her left hand and touches it.

 

Flashes of memories of last night filled her head once again. Jiyong’s soft lips wrestled with hers. The way he nibbled her lower and upper lips. The way he pinned her, his one arm s on her hips while the other cupped her nape, deepening the kiss.

 

“Jiyong”

 

His name suddenly came out from . Before She knew it, she was stomping her feet and jumping on too much giddiness. She snapped her eyes open when she heard a buzzling sound from her doorbell. She made her way to the door only to be lost in her lalala~ land again upon seeing who’s on the other side.

 

 

 

__________________________

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I practically raised my brows.

 

 

Dara was just standing there looking so dumb and staring at me like I grew up another head. We stood there for a moment looking at each other when I felt a sudden pain on my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DAMN!

 

 

 

 

 

I haven’t had the chance to sleep. There are too many things happened last night. My brain was filled with thoughts about Hyori noona, Jaejoong and well.. Dara.

 

 

I gulped.

 

 

 

Right were I was standing is were we shared the kiss and I admit, it was the BEST KISS I ever had. Dara has a really soft lips that could make me loose my control. My eyes automatically flew on her lips which were hanging open. Those lips are so addicting and I’m fighting the urge to pull her and claim those again.

 

 

I lifted my hands and held her chin up. Making her shut , I lean forward closing the gap between our faces. Eyes locked with each other. I can smell her shampoo and her perfume which smelled like Vanilla. Dara’s eyes shut as our faces neared, only inches apart. I can feel her breath at the tip of my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

DAMN! DAMN!

 

 

 

 

 

I felt something twitch in my pants making me flinch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TRIPLE DAMN, KWON JIYONG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tilted my head and passed her lips, whispered on her left ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“IDIOT, we’re gonna be late”

 

 

 

Dara flinched and gasp. Instantly she stepped backwards, pulling herself away from me. Her eyes widens and suddenly her face turned red.

 

 

 

 

SHE WAS EXPECTING ME TO KISS HER AGAIN HUH!

 

 

I smirk and turned around and start walking down the hallway leaving her. I know She would come running next to me.

 

 

 

 

Wonder why I didn’t kiss her again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t wanna walk around with a huge tent forming in my pants like how huge the tent I had last night!

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

 

We are extremely silent. Jiyong is NOT saying a single word and even though he came and fetch me during lunch break he never looked at me. We are silently sitting on our table eating our lunch when someone sat next to him.

 

I frown seeing the witch, AHN SOHEE.

 

“Oppa, I’m really upset you know” She said, pouting her lips.

 

GHADD I wanna pull those lips off her face! Acting cute and all.

 

“Why?” Jiyong asked. I raised my brows and looked at him. Does he really need to pay attention on Sohee’s whines? But Jiyong didn’t even bother to look at me.

 

“You promised me that you would teach me” The witch didn’t also look at me “Instead, you send some nerd to teach me. He’s a terrible teacher, oppa”

 

“It’s just because your brain is too small” I murmured but enough to reach their ears.

 

Sohee looked at me but ignored me once again and clung on Jiyong’s arm.

 

“Oppa, promise me later, you will be the one to teach me”

 

Now I completely snap my head up and looked at her disgustingly. She’s obviously flirting! This witch is really making the move. I watch as her hands hlding Jiyongs arm tightly, rubbing her chest on it.

 

“Okay, I’ll be the one to tutor you later” Jiyong said.

 

My jaw dropped. I was looking at Jiyong disbelievingly! The witch grin at me and stuck her tongue out. CHILDISH WITCH! I heaved a sigh, now I really lost my appet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter