Stranger

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Banner made by: Kamille1989

 

I want to thank Kamille for making me this beautiful Banner! Aigoo~ this kid really is a big inspiration.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“How is he?” Hyori asked making bom raised her brows.

 

“I don’t have enough time, just go on to the point. Tell me what do you want?” Bom asked Hyori with a flat tone.

 

“I want him back”

 

Bom’s eyes widens.

 

“He’s not yours. He was never yours” Bom said sternly.

 

I was the one who gave him to you Ms. Park-“

 

“It’s Mrs. Choi”

 

‘Yes. Mrs. Choi. I didn’t asked you to meet me just to fight”

 

“You come here saying you’re gonna take my husband and you don’t want a fight? You’re still insane. You’re sick” Bom said mockingly.

 

“I’m just here to inform you. You know how Seunghyun listens to every word I say” Hyori was now glaring her.

 

“And do you think Seunghyun would still listen to you? You’re delusional. I knew you’ve been texting him, but did he reply you? I don’t think so” Bom stand up and grab her bag “I’m wasting my time here”

 

“I made him marry you. I can also make him leave you, Mrs. Choi”

 

“Bring it on, ” Bom sternly said before marching out of the cafe.

 

 

_________________

 

 

“Babe?”

 

Bom nearly jumped when Seunghyun suddenly appeared behind her.

 

“Are you okey, babe?” Seunghyun wrap his arms around her waist. Bom just gave him a smile.

 

“So how’s work?” She asked.

 

“Still the same. I’m aiming for Mr. Kamaguchi’s approval. If luck would be on our side then we would have our Japan branch” Seunghyun sigh. Bom shifted her body to face her husband. She lifted her hands and cupped his face.

 

“I know you can do it” She said before giving him a peck on the lips.

 

“How’s your sister?”

 

“Oh, she’s doing fine. Why don’t you come with me and let’s do the groceries for her?”

 

Seunghyn chuckled.

 

“She can never escape from you don’t she?”

 

“You know how much I love her and besides, I think she’ll be safe. A certain Kwon Jiyong accompanied her yesterday when she visited Nana”

 

Seunghyun’s eyes widens.

 

“Kwon Jiyong?”

 

Bom smiled.

 

“Yes. Kwon Jiyong, your friend.  He was also on our wedding right?”

 

“I didn’t know Jiyong knew Dara”

 

“They just met recently. I think he’s a good guy”

 

“Of course. If Dara’s with Jiyong then she’ll be safe”

 

Bom smiled and again cupped Seunghyun’s face.

 

 

“i made him marry you. I can also make him leave you, Mrs. Choi...”

 

 

‘”Babe?”

 

Bom flinch and saw the worried on her husband’s handsome face.

 

“Babe, what’s wrong?”

 

“N-nothing. Come on babe, we better get going. Nana needs me too”

 

She intertwined her hands to his and smiled as she saw the sparkling jewelry that they both wear on their ring finger, the symbol of them being as one.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

Dara’s been standing on the school gate for a while now. Earlier she got a message from Jiyong telling her to wait for him cause he needs to return the books he borrowed on the library.

 

“What took him so long?”

 

She ask herself as she continued pacing outside the school gate. She was about to pace back when she bump into something, or rather than someone.

 

“Oh!” They both chorused.

 

The guy’s book scattered on the ground.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Dara bend down to help the guy collect the books.

 

“It’s okey, I’m sorry as well. I’m not looking” The guy said still picking up the books.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter