Revelation

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara, welcome to Bigbang’s classroom.”

 

Dara slowy turned to Jiyong with her bulging eyes.

 

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN’ MIND?!” Dara burst and immediately scan the area, making sure no one saw them. She then grabbed Jiyong’s wrist and drag him outside, but unfortunately, Jiyong just pulled her back.

 

“Where are you going?” He asked. “You haven’t even gone inside.”

 

“Thank you, but I’m good. I don’t want us to get caught, any moment from now, one of those psychos will surely step-in so come on” Dara said. But then, when she turned towards Jiyong he is no longer standing next to her.

 

“Jiyong? What are you doing? Come back here!” she hissed. Jiyong is standing at the glass window looking at the view outside. He remained standing there despite of Dara’s calls, so she heaved a defeated sigh and finally stepped inside.

 

The room was far from what she expected it to be liked. The room seemed more to be like an office rather than a classroom. She’d expect this room to be foul and messy, but everything is so clean! She gathered some courage and slowly walked on one of the tables.

 

The name plate says VICTORY.

 

And there are bunch of magazines in its table.

 

ADULT MAGAZINES. <__<

 

She didn’t want to explore more on that table, afraid that she might found something more scandalous. So she proceeded to the table opposite of Victory’s.

 

HOLY M@THER OF CHR!ST!

 

Everything in this table screams Doraemon! The only thing that has no Doraemon signature is the table and the swivel chair. WTH? Is D-LITE gay?

“Oh, you’re here.” Youngbae suddenly appeared making Dara and Jiyong turned towards him.

 

“Seung Ri and your schoolmates are all over the place. They’re so loud” Youngbae walked inside. “I’m sorry if I disturbed you, I’ll just get my mobile phone. I think I left it on my desk” he gave his cheeky smile to Dara and went straight to his table.

 

“You’re SOL?” she asked.

 

“Yup! They also call me Taeyang” He answered nonchantly.

 

 

 

==

 

 

“I wish your sister is here with you”

 

“Dad..” Bom reached out and held her father’s hand.

 

“I just can’t bear to look at her, she reminds me of your mother” He sadly said.

 

“Tell her, Dad. Tell her the real reason why. I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter