The return of the ranging Dragon

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dara, always remember that I love you” Nana said locking her cheeks with her trembling hands.

 

“And I, you Nana..Always..” She cried some more.

 

Nana’s thumbs rubs on Dara’s cheeks drying her tears, a gentle smile slowly formed on her lips.

 

“Dara, promise me, you’ll make it up to your dad”

 

Dara stiffened and looked at Nana quizzically.

 

“Talk to him sweetheart, and try to understand him”

 

Dara gently removed Nana’s hand and straighten her sit. She heaved a heavy sigh and kept a straight face.

 

“How can I ever understand a selfish person like him?” She said bitterly.

 

Nana placed her hands on top of Dara’s hand and squeezed it tightly.

 

“You too need to clear everything Dara, before it’s too late. This would be my last wished. Talk to him, sweetheart..please..promise me”

 

Dara slowly nod and gulp before facing Nana again.

 

“I promise..”

 

She blinks for a couple of times infront of the mirror before she heave a sigh. She already miss Nana. She scan her reflection on the mirror and she grimace. She looked trash! Visible eye bags and eyes were bloodshot red from too much crying.

 

Skip class.

 

But she shooed that idea right away. She had already skipped her afternoon class yesterday. She glance up on her wall clock and it says 6 am.

 

“I still have time to fix these stupid eyes” She said while making her way in the kitchen. She opened her refrigerator and grinned when she found what she’d been looking for.

 

“Thank you so much for buying these, Bom” she said fishing the cucumber out. She cut two slices and runs towards the sofa. She lie down on her couch and placed the sliced cucumber on both of her closed eyes.

 

 “sh!t!”

 

Dara automatically sat up from lying on the couch and lands her gaze on the wall clock.

 

“Oh my GOD!”

 

Her eyes widens upon reading what time it is. She immediately took her bag and dash towards the door, only to be stopped when she was greeted by his sight. Leaning on the wall and patiently waiting for her.

 

Jiyong...

 

She wanted to throw her arms around him. But instead she pouted upon remembering the incident yesterday. So she just pass by and completely ignored him, but she’s feeling him tailing her and that makes her smile.

 

The bus ride was deafening silent as well. She just darted her sight outside the window and completely ignore the guy who was sitting next to her. She can feel him wanting to break the silence but for some reasons he just ends up shutting his mouth again.

 

They arrive school and part ways as their respective buildings were on opposite direction without exchanging even a single word. Jiyong just watch her retreating form from afar and just sigh. He won’t allow this day to just end without the two of them talk. And he already made some plans as to how he would get her attention.

 

 

_______________

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

The whole morning class pass boringly, I just end up sitting there and stared at our teacher blankly. I can’t even remember a single word our teacher said. When the bell rings signalling that it’s the end of our class and it’s time for our lunch break I slowly closed the book and fix my things.

 

“Park!”

 

My gaze automatically turned to the owner of that voice and slightly flinch when I found out that it’s our department prince Nickhun. He was sitting just three chairs away from me and of course his guyfriend Jang Wooyoung is with him smilling at me from ear to ear. I smiled at them remembering how they helped me a few weeks ago.

 

“Our offer is still open you know”

 

Nickhun said and I ended up looking at him quizzically.

 

“The ‘EAT WITH US AT LUNCH’ offer” Wooyoung still with a huge smile plastered on his face said.

 

“Oh, that” I smiled.

 

“Would be impossible”

 

We all froze and quickly turn our eyes on the door. Jiyong was leaning on the door frame with his both hands on his pocket and giving us his bored look. He look so cool and my heart started to pump unbelievably faster. But I manage to shook my head and composed myself even so my heart and knees are betraying me. Oh, thank God I was still sitting.

 

“You are wrong Jiyong-shi, I was about to take their offer” I said congratulating myself for not stuttering and putting a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter