A Trip to YG Academy

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A flash of relief washed over Jiyong’s face when he opened his apartment door the next morning and no annoying Seungrat greeted him. Yesterday’s the most disastrous day he ever had on school and he swear that if he’ll ever find him again infront of his door today, he’s going to lock the rat in! He turned his head when he heard Dara’s door opened. Instantly, their eyes met.

 

 

“Oh, Good Morning Jiyong!” She happily greeted, Jiyong smiled a bit.

 

 

“No Seungri around?” She scan her eyes around.

 

 

“Yes. Thank God” Jiyong answered as he approach her. They both stopped and stared for a moment, then suddenly, Dara burst into laughter while Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

“Ah, Seungri’s fun to be with, how could you hit him like that?” She playfully smacked Jiyong’s arms when she remembered Seungri’s face yesterday.

 

 

“He’s annoying and loud” Jiyong simply answered.

 

 

“I can’t believe you did that” Dara said.

 

 

“Did what?” He asked.

 

 

“Punch the poor guy” she smiled looking at him while he stared back at her with his blank expression again.

 

 

“he’s lucky that’s all he got”

 

 

Dara laugh even harder.”Aigoo! Jiyong, stop that. It doesn’t suit you” She said in between laughs.

 

Jiyong frown “What doesn’t suit me?” He asked.

 

 

“You know, street-fighter image, you don’t fit on it. You’re too modest” She said. “You’re hardworking and prince like aura doesn’t fit to those trouble maker brats on street” She added completely missing how Jiyong froze to his spot.

 

 

“Is that how you see me?” He asked, the words barely left on his mouth.

 

 

“Yes. Not that I mean you can’t punch, of course you can, seeing Seungri’s state yesterday. It’s just that.. Not that kind of guy that would engage to a gang and beat up guys to pulp. And that’s what I like with you” She smiled, happily striding out of their apartment building. Jiyong’s face hardened and stared at her still with blanck expression.

 

 

“You have no idea” He whispered to himself as he followed her.

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

They both stopped as 3 enormous busses greeted them as they enter the school gate. Students gathered at the lawn clasping their hands waiting for something. The school speaker went on and the anticipation of the students rose even more.

 

 

“Ahn Sohee!”

 

 

The next thing they saw is Sohee happily jumping and screaming like she won a lottery contest. Sohee immediately ran and went in on one of the busses after showing her I.D to the conductor. Jiyong and Dara just remained standing un-able to figure out what is happening.

 

 

“Hyung! Noona!”

 

 

They turned to see Seungri,  This time he’s wearing the YG uniform neatly but still, with his sunglasses on.

 

 

“What the hell is this?” Jiyong ask.

 

 

“Oh hyung, I made an agreement with your Dean. I’ll have the opportunity to Visit this school, join classes whenever I want. In return, I’ll give some selected students a tour to YG University. How cool is that?” Seungri beamed with his perfect white teeth.

 

 

“You what?!” Jiyong’s blood suddenly rose up to his head, face redden in anger.

 

 

“OMG! Is that true Seungri? Oh! It would be fun!” Dara excitedly clapped her hands.

 

 

Jiyong looked at Dara. Shock is clearly visible on his face. “You happy with that?” he ask her. She nods instantly. “Oh, I really want to see Bommie’s and Seunghyun-oppa’s alma matter” She answered. She stepped closer to Seungri and grabs his arms. “Seungri, bring me with you!” She shook Seungri with excitement.

 

 

“Of course, noona! I’ll bring you and Jiyong-hyung with me! I’ll be your personal tour guide” Seungri answered happily and relief seeing Dara was happy with his idea of bringing them with him. While Jiyong’s anger vanished to thin air the moment he saw how happy and excited Dara is.

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

Dara’s excitement can easily be seen as the car entered the enormous gate of YG University. Instantly her eyes roam around the school ground. It was so different with their school. Huge buildings with nicely maintained landscape, few students can be seen hanging around.. not like their school which were crowded and girls gossiping would welcome you as soon as you enter the gates.

 

 

RELAXING..

 

 

This is what Bom always told her about YG University. She’s wondering where Chaerin and Miny right now. The car came to stop and Seungri instantly jumped out and opened the car door for her. She gave him a smile in return and roam her eyes once again as she stepped out.

 

 

“Noona, welcome to YG University!” Seungri beamed. A roar of cheer from the busses broke the silence of the place as the busses came to stop. Excited students dis-embarked and the noise starts as excited cheer roar once again. The roaring stop when 3 good looking YG students approach with welcoming smiles plastered on their faces. The 2 boys were incredibly handsome and well build while the girl is really cute and innocent looking.

 

 

“Hi everyone” One of the boys greeted. “I’m Lee Donghae, this is Park Sanghyun and Ms. Im Yoona. We are the members of YG’s Host club. It’s been an honor to be ask by Mr. Lee Seunghyun-shi to Welcome and tour you in our school” The students were at awe and completely gawking at the 3 people infront of them.

 

 

Donghae’s eyes landed on Dara who is still busy roaming her eyes around the place and he instantly made his way towards her, oblivious to the man frowning behind her.

 

 

“I hope you like the place” Donghae said making Dara flinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter