The Leader; G-DRAGON

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Banner Credits : Kamille 1989

Dara’s POV

 

 

“What a lovely companion you have, Kwon” The guy, whose name is Kim Jaejoong said while looking at me.

 

I’m feeling a little discomfort now, there’s something in his stares and I can’t even look at him back. I just drop my gaze at the floor. Jiyong’s stiffness is not helping as well. I can feel him tense; he is still gripping at my hips really tight.

 

“You’re back” Instead Jiyong chooses to talk to that lovely girl beside Jaejoong.

 

“Haven’t they told you?” Hyori questioned back.

 

“No” Jiyong’s jaw clenched and his grip on my hips tightens even more.

 

“You’re Park Sandara right?” the girl turns her attention at me.

 

“Y-yes” I manage to answer. I don’t know why but I’m feeling a little bit nervous with these two stranger in front of me, although they seem friendly. There’s something in their smile that gives me goosebumps.

 

“Well, I knew your sister Bom, In fact we’ve just had a coffee the other day”

 

I looked at Hyori, she’s smiling at me sweetly.

 

“What?!”

 

We all turn to Jiyong. He’s frowning and anger can clearly be seen on his handsome face.

 

“Stay away from her, noona” Jiyong’s angry voice stunned me. Yes, I have witnessed him being pissed at me and scoff at me numerous times now. But I never thought his voice could be this scary.

 

“I’ve done nothing wrong” Hyori said and turned at me.

 

“Park Sandara, I’m Lee Hyori” Hyori offered her hand for a handshake and I gladly accepted it.

 

“Hi, nice to meet you” I smiled at her shyly.

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong” I looked at the hand Jaejoong held in front of me. I Let go of Hyori’s hand and accepted his hand for a handshake as well. But to my surprise he held my hand up and brought my knuckles to his soft lips and kissed it.

 

It seems that the whole world stops as his lips pressed softly against my skin and it brought shivers down my spine. I was lost as his eyes never parted to mine during those times. I felt my cheeks heat.

 

“Well you can let go now” Jiyong suddenly snap and pulled my hands off Jaejoong.

 

“Dara, can you wait for me at our table?” Jiyong said not looking at me.

 

I gulped he still looked tensed and angry. There’s a lot of emotions going on Jiyong right now but I can’t figure out which is which.

 

“Y-yes” I peeled his arms on my hips and gave Hyori and Jaejoong a smile before I turned and walk away.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

Somehow I felt a little bit relief as Dara walks away.

 

“It’s cute, Jiyong have a girlfriend now” Hyori noona said sounding so amused.

 

“She’s cute. I never imagined you to be gentle. You were never gentle around girls” She added.

 

“Now, I’m wondering what she had that made you changed” Jaejoong said still looking at the place where Dara disappeared. I clenched my knuckles.

 

“Stay away from them. The sisters have nothing to do with you” I said.

 

“Jiyong-ah~ why are you being like this? I was just being friendly” Hyori said, crossing her arms around her chest.

 

“I know you were up to something, again. Ruining TOP hyung’s life is a failure two years ago. I’m the one you were up to. I’m the one who caused Hyu-“

 

“Don’t you dare say my brother’s name on that dirty mouth of yours!” Jaejoong cutted me off.

 

“I told you, over and over again, I’m sorry. What I caused is un-repayable; I didn’t want that to happen, you were there, it’s your gang who fired it. So please if you want revenge as what you always say, do it to me, not these people. Not these innocent people around me” I pleaded.

 

Jaejoong just smirked and walk away with Hyori noona.

 

 

 

____________________

 

 

 

Everyone looked at Jiyong as he neared their table, he’s face was blank and serious.

 

“Ladies can I have a word with the guys?” He suddenly said.

 

“Sure” Bom answered and gave TOP an assuring smile. TOP squeezed Bom’s hand before standing up. The three, Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri also stood up. Jiyong smiled at Dara before turning around and walk away. The four just foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter