Hyori's Story

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I heaved a deep breath as I made my first step on the school ground. The school of my dreams, YG UNIVESITY. I was jumping like a lunatic when I received a letter that my application for scholarship on the said school was approved and I can finally fulfil my mom’s dream on me studying here.

 

I roam my eyes at the large buildings in front of me while clutching both of my hands on my chest. This is really it! I Lee Hyori, is officially a student on this prominent school. This is the day!

 

The school was quiet, just what I pictured it to be..cosily quiet. The students here all came from rich and prominent family so the least I would expect is a barbaric noise. Only the chirping birds can be heard. Even the students chatters can barely be heard for I know most of them were well educated.

 

I was about to enter one of the school’s building when a roaring noise from a huge number of motorbike broke the deafening silence of the place. My eyes widen as I saw a gang of motorbikers entered the school premises and was even shocked when they removed their helmets and saw that they are all bunch of young boys.

 

I raised my brows upon hearing the shrieks of the female students not too far whom I thought was well educated earlier.

 

They completely flip-out and become annoying fangirls screaming on the five guys who walks towards her direction with majestic auras.

 

“GD!”

 

“TOP!”

 

“TAEYANG!”

 

“D-LITE!”

 

“GD!!!!!”

 

I heard girls called out but none of the five guys even turned their heads and just continue walking. As they come near me, that’s when I was able to study their faces. They are sinfully-godly handsome! No wonder girls swoon over them.

 

“This is so unfair! Why aren’t they calling my name?”

 

I heard the guy with huge black rims under his eyes said.

 

“I’m sure I’m the handsome one around here” He added.

 

They are not too far from me so I can hear them now. No one answered to the guy’s whines and just walked pass me, they even haven’t spare a glance at me as they passed by. Such rude kids. I watch their retreating backs as the other students sticking their bodies on the wall giving their majesties their way.

 

I was left dumbfounded, obviously my first impression of this school is so wrong..Everything turned 180 degree! They are way too different to the public school which I used to attend. When the five guys disappeared from the sight the deafening silence resumed. The peaceful aura returned, and the students, although most was still drooling resume their silent chatters.

 

“Pathetic brats!”

 

I turned my head to the person who said it. Not too far from me there stood a pretty red haired girl glaring at the direction where the five guys disappeared. I smiled liking the girl already, something tells me she’s different, a LOT of different from those fangirls earlier. I was about to make my way to her when she turned her back and started walking away, so I just shrug and continue entering the said building. Luckily there’s a map on the sign board and it helped me a lot to find the principal’s office.

 

I was walking on the hallway heading to my first class when I accidentally bump into someone. I guess I hit the person too hard that I ended up first on the floor.

 

“Ouch!” I held my hips.

 

I lifted my head and gasp when I saw who I bump with, it was one of the five guys earlier. I can say this one is the leader since he was always on the centre, I swallowed the lump that formed on my throat as I look at them towering me. Ghadd they are unbelievably tall with such young ages! They all have the same bored look on their eyes and I was incredibly shocked that I heard nothing on them. They just walk pass by me again without even asking if I’m alright or what!

 

That’s it!

 

I lifted myself up not minding the throbbing pain I’m feeling and called them.

 

“Hey Kids!”

 

I saw them stiffen and slowly turn to me, their brows furrowed.

 

“Apologize” I said crossing my arms.

 

They just look at me as if I just said the most stupid word a human can ever heard and it fuels me more. I, Lee Hyori, never ever been treated like this for my entire life! Obviously we are not that wealthy but I would never tolerate such behaviour! Specially from this kids!

 

Instead of answering, the other four, the leader’s minions just burst into laughter while the leader just turn his back and start walking again! KYAHHH!!!! My level of patience just snap out and I found myself walking to the kid and grab his collar. Even though he’s taller than me, I manage to pull him by his collar and match his eyes with my deadly glares!

 

“You are not doing a good job on being a leader, Kiddo”

 

With that I let go of his collar and walk straight to my things scattered on the floor and started gathering them, I can hear gasps and murmurs around me but I completely ignored them all. I started walking and didn’t dare to turn my head back, this is a great day for my first day at school. Just great!

 

The second day was really awkward. Everyone is eyeing and glaring at me. I know this has something to do with my last encounter with the five KINGS of YG UNIVERSITY but I know there’s nothing to be afraid of. I was on the right side, I guess? I mean, sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter