Breakfast

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The buzzer kept on ringing and that’s what made Dara woke-up. She glanced at the clock and she frown upon seeing it’s just 5:30 AM! Who would wake her up this early? She thought. She was planning on ignoring it but it just kept on ringing. HOLY CHRIST! And she was the type of person that would go ballistic if someone’s disturbing her sleep. Frowning, she stood up and marched herself at the door only to be stunned.

 

There, standing in front of her is the FRESH and HANDSOME Kwon Jiyong. A smile formed on her lips and completely forgot that she was still on her pyjamas.

 

“Hi, Jiyong!” She greeted him while waving her hands.

 

Jiyong on the other hand frown while exploring his eyes from her head to foot and back to meet her eyes again.

 

“Get yourself ready” He said. Making his way inside her apartment, he slump himself on the couch, pulled his bag and began fishing some notes to read. Dara was left standing holding the knob, not believing it’s Jiyong who’s sitting on her couch.

 

Jiyong looked at her when he sense that she was still rooted on the door, he eyed her and gave her a questionable look. “Yah. Why are you not moving yet? Haven’t you heard me? I said, Get yourself ready. We are going to school early I still need to study there”

 

She blink. Trying to absorb what is happening. She remained rooted, as if her soul flew out of her body. Unconsciously, she pinched her arm trying to wake herself up if this is just a dream.

 

“OUCH!” She flinched for the sudden pain. She pinched herself too hard! She rubs her swollen arm as if that way it could ease the pain.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

She looked up, and he’s still there! THIS IS NOT A DREAM! JIYONG WAS REALLY HERE. She was screaming inside of her head. Eyes widens she clutched her chest looking at Jiyong teary eyed.

 

“Yah! Are you okey?” Jiyong asked making his way to where she is.

 

Dara just nod. There must be something that stuck . She can’t even say a word. She just look at Jiyong scan her eyes to every corner of his face. She can say he’s perfect, his skin looks so smooth, his eyes dark-brown, nose, and his lips.. Everything seemed to be carved in perfection.

 

“Hey!”

 

Dara blinked. His voice brought her back to reality, he is now in front of her waving his palms on her face. She blinked again and looked at Jiyong.

 

“Are you still sleeping?” He asks.

 

“Uhm.. So-sorry.. I-I thought I was dreaming” She answered looking down.

 

“Isn’t it too early?” She asked lifting her head again to meet his gaze.

 

“I already told you I need to go early and I’m planning to study at the library”

 

“You can go ahead, Jiyong. Besides, I might not be able to come to school today”

 

Jiyong’s eyes darkens, crossed his arms and glared at her “You’ll ditch school gain?” He asked with angry tone.”No brat, you will not ditch school today.”

 

“But nana needs me” She reasoned out.

 

‘Your sister can handle it already and I bet your Nana doesn’t want you to ditch school either”

 

Dara sighed and just stared at Jiyong. Undecided if she’ll listen to him.

 

“Get.your.self.ready” He said that made her flinch. “Don’t make me say those words again or else I’m gonna throw you on your tub. Now MOVE!”

 

Instantly Dara race herself to her bedroom. It only took her 10 minutes to prepare herself, usually it would take her an hour to complete her routine. Knowing that Jiyong is waiting for her made her feel more excited and extremely happy.

 

A delicious smell immediately caught her attention as soon as she stepped out her bedroom. Jiyong is nowhere to be found in the living room, she made her way to the kitchen only to be surprised again. Jiyong is wearing apron, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter