Reasons

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOP heave a deep sigh, he was staring at his phone for a couple of minutes now, undecided if he’ll answer the message that he had been reading over and over again. He tightens his grip on his phone and for the nnth time he read again it’s content.

 

 

Usual time and place.

I’ll be waiting..

 

From: XXXXXXXXXX

 

 

He doesn’t have to ask who send him those, for he already knows it was Hyori. He leaned on the couch, with closing eyes memories of the past is slowly coming back. The past were the five of them, BIGBANG is being feared by many. BIGBANG was known as RICH,TROUBLE MAKER GANG who fights a lot and rules YG University. They’re popular not just on high society; they are also feared by those underground gangs for they always win in those underground fights, betting for moneys.

 

Reason’s for them being wasted? It’s not because they needed money, they all came from a prominent family. It would not be because of love either, for they are LOVED by their Families. It was just part of them exploring their youth. They love it being feared by many, they love it being treated as kings. And for their own little reason, they love it being respected.

 

He met Hyori during those times, she was 2 years older than him. She was assigned to tutor BIGBANG. Hyori has a bright personality and maybe that’s the reason why he did fall for her. She was different and tough; she shows no fear towards them. She was the first girl who collard GD and that really amazed him.

 

As days pass, their activities such as clubbing and underground fighting lessen. Hyori would always encourage them to focus on studies. Their image has been less fearful, people starts to approach them. It took him some courage to confess, however, Hyori doesn’t feel the same towards him..

 

“Babe?”

 

Instantly his eyes flew open, Bom sat next to him looking worried.

 

“Are you alright? You’re sweating” She said while wiping his face with clean towel. He grab Bom’s wrist stopping her from wiping him and pulled her to his chest. He hugged her really tight, closing his eyes to feel her warm body.

 

“I Love You” he whispered those words which came from deep inside his heart. Yes, that is what he is sure of. He loves his wife.

 

Bom pushed him slightly to free herself from his tight embrace. She cupped his face and locked her beautiful eyes to his.

 

“I love you, too” she answered. He watched as her lips form a sweet smile. Slowly he leaned forward closing their distance and claimed her soft lips.

 

 

_____________________

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

My mind was in haywire. I haven’t even get what today’s lesson is, my brain seems to stop functioning and the events about this morning keeps on replaying in my head.

 

Jiyong standing outside my apartment’s door.

 

Jiyong sitting on my couch.

 

Jiyong making breakfast on my kitchen.

 

Jiyong shares breakfast with me.

 

GHADD!

 

I cannot contain myself anymore, too much giddiness is eating me slowly. I think I’m getting crazy, but Jiyong’s handsome face pops out of my head.

 

“OH MY GOD!”

 

Before I knew it, I scream my thoughts out!

 

*crickets

 

*crickets

 

Awkward. It’s awkward now that everyone’s eyes are on me. Mrs. Jung, our English teacher is giving me a questionable look. Her two palms supporting her as she leans on her table, she fixed her glasses as if that way she might be able to see me properly.

 

“Care to share us your thoughts Miss Park?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter