chappie 16

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CL looked at Seungri when he suddenly stands next to her, arms and legs are crossed while leaning at the counter, acting cool again and grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Wow, you looked like you’re up to something erted.” CL said with a boring tone.

 

Seungri just grin at her then diverted his gaze at Jiyong who is busy talking to the customer.

 

“This is really getting more interesting. Hyung is spacing out, I don’t wanna say this but whatever made Dara noona busy today is a blessing in disguise.”

 

CL nod. She doesn’t want to admit but Seungri has a point.

 

 

_________________

 

 

“Hyung!” Seungri ran after Jiyong. The diners is closed now and he is heading home.

 

“What now?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Youngbae hyung called, they are at the club.”

 

“They are always at the club Seungri, and that includes you too.” Jiyong just rolled his eyes and started walking. Seungri followed his pace not giving up.

 

“TOP hyung is also there.” Seungri added.

 

Jiyong paused. He looked at Seungri as if weighing if he is telling the truth. It has been a while since they hang out complete. The Five of them.  It’s been what? Two years already? Since TOP married Park Bom and since he decided to leave home and live life on his own. Of course he won’t miss a chance to hang around TOP. They’ve been the best buddies, all five of them. Their bonding is bounded by brotherly love. They treated each other as real brothers.

 

They made their way to the VIP area. TOP immediately stood up and greeted them.

 

“Whoa! Hyung, you look great!” Seungri hug TOP. He looked like a kid on hugging TOP.

 

“Hey maknae, It’s good to see you too.” TOP raffles Seungri hair and pat Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

“This is really great. We are finally complete. Let’s toast to that!” Daesung gave them each a glass of wine for a toast.

 

LATER THAT EVENING..

 

“Hyung, is there something wrong?” Youngbae suddenly asked TOP when the three of them was left on the room. The maknaes had gone to the dance floor flirting with some girls.

 

“What do you mean?” TOP asked him back.

 

“Come on Hyung, it’s only the three of us here. Did you have a fight with your wife?”

 

TOP just smiled and put down his glass. “No. We did not fight, although these past few months we were having just a little argument. The reason why I am here is that Bom needs to attend their Nanny at the hospital, it’s boring without her at home.”

 

“Their Nanny’s sick?” It’s Jiyong’s turn to ask this time.

 

“Neh. Nana’s been their mom when their real mom died, that’s why I can’t blame Bom if she wants to take care of her.”

 

“Oh, so Bom unnie is the one attending her right now. What about her sister?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter