The Face Off

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N

This Chapter is dedicated to my persistent Dongsaeng who keeps on reminding Unnie that she badly needs an update KAMILLE BALOSO as Unnie promised, this Chapter is yours!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

They are now on a nearby park, silently seating next to each other. Dara’s not saying anything and he respects her silent. A lot of questions lingering on his brain but he don’t have the courage to ask her. He looked at her as she was in deep thoughts. This girl beside him is far different from the “BULLY” he’d known, She’s even far from then cheerful and annoying neighbour he has.

 

Seriously, who are you SANDARA PARK? He asks himself.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

He looked at her when she suddenly speak in a low voice, she’s just sitting there looking at particularly nothing.

 

“I’m sorry that you have to see me cry” she said, this time she turned her head and meet his eyes.

 

SADNESS. It is clearly written in her face, eyes glistering as another set of tears forming. He heaves a deep sigh and shifted his body to face her. He cupped her cheeks and gave her a small smile.

 

“Cry if that would make you feel better”

 

As if a cue, Dara hugged him and cried once again.  He gently wraps his arms around her caressing her back, as she cried her heart out.

 

“He was never there” Dara said in between sobs, still clinging on him.

 

“Mom got very ill, but he never showed up. He never did”

 

Jiyong stiffened;

 

Is this the reason why you rebel?

 

Acting tough and all, but deep inside, you’re broken

 

Everything I thought about you, was that just a facade?

 

He wanted to ask, but words could not come out from his throat.

 

He can feel her pain.

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

“Mr. Park, let me remind you, it is not us who asked for this” the man in the other line said.

 

Mr. Park sigh and nod.

 

“Yes, I know that. I just don’t think my daughter is ready”

 

“When will you move? By the way, how much time do you still have? My son is ready to take over the company and all we are just waiting is a wife in his side. Make it fast, you know there’s a lot of candidates all over Seoul”

 

“Yes, of course. Just give me a little more time”

 

Mr. Park heaves a sigh as he held down the phone. His eyes darted outside the window.

 

“You’re still doing it?”

 

He turned his gaze to Nana who is still lying on the bed looking so weak.

 

“I don’t have a choice” he said.

 

“Of course you have” Nana said. “Don’t make her hate you more”

 

Mr. Park closed his eyes and smiled bitterly.

 

“It’s for her own good. I hope someday, they would understand me, I love them so much”

 


________________________

 

 

Youngbae was sitting peacefully on a stool looking outside the window. They are still on the infirmary and Seungri’s still unconscious up to now, but he suspected that the rat is just sleeping.

 

“Hyung, what do you think will happen now? Hyori noona is back” Daesung suddenly ask out of nowhere.

 

“Nothings gonna change, Dae” Youngbae coolly answered not looking back at Daesung.

 

“I don’t know, Hyung. I think something’s not right. I’m worried”

 

“We all seen the changes on TOP hyung. Do you think he’ll throw his peaceful life just to be with Hyori Noona? And beside he loves Park Bom now. So no need to worry”

 

“But we all know how much TOP hyung loves noona. He gave up everything for her. Infact, if it’s not Noona’s request I don’t think Hyung’s gonna marry Bom-noona”

 

Youngbae and Daesung turned their gazes to Seungri, who is now sitting at the edge of the Clinic’s Bed. If the topic would not be this serious then maybe they are laughing their butts out. Seungri got a stuck of cotton buds on his nostrils.

 

“Hey, why did you do that?” Youngbae suddenly ask the maknae. Changing their topic.

 

“eh?” Seungri ask in return. he did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter