The BOYS

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jiyong’s POV]

 

“Hyung! This is really a surprise!” Seungri greeted me as I entered the VIP room.

 

“Hey bro! What brought you here?” Youngbae stood up and welcomed me. We shook our hands as a sign of greetings. I just shrug my shoulders and throw myself to the couch.

 

“Maknae texted me.” I answered plainly.

 

They gave me an suspicious look.

 

“What?” I asked them. “It’s as if I don’t hang-out on this place.”

 

“We know that, hyung. But it usually takes weeks before Maknae can convince you to come.” Daesung said still with a suspicious look.

 

“It doesn’t matter, I’m here now. So what do I miss?” I asked them to change the topic.

 

“A LOT!.” Seungri answered then started telling him stories about girls he have met.

 

 

[Youngbae’s POV]

 

 

There’s something wrong with Jiyong. That’s what I’m sure of. We have known each other since we were toddlers and I know something is wrong. I just watch him as he tried his best to act as if he was entertained with what the maknae keeps on telling him. I saw Daesung and I can say he thinks the same as I am. The rest of the night pass by with Jiyong acting like he enjoyed every second.

 

“Seungri, come on I need a ride.” Jiyong finally stood up.

 

“Okey Hyung.” The maknae answered. Me and Daesung just eyeing them.

 

“I need to go now. I still have my classes tomorrow.” Jiyong bid us goodbye. As soon as the two went out we immediately stood up and secretly followed the two. We parked our car not far away where Jiyong’s apartment. We saw him get out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter