First day

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You forgot who ordered you that?! God how can you be so stupid?!” Jiyong said in a pissed tone.

 

“I-I’m so-“

 

“This is the fourth time Dara. The fourth time that you forgot who ordered you.” Jiyong grab his hair and pulled it, trying to calm himself.

 

“I think I ordered that.” A guy suddenly said. Dara’s face began to brighten and immediately brought the tray of food to the guy.

 

“I’m really sorry sir.” She said with a apologetic face.

 

“Nah, It’s okey. I can see that you’re new here. Is it your first day?” the guy smiled.

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“Hhmmm.. i guess I’ll be eating here a lot often now..”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Enough flirting and go back to work.” Dara flinch when Jiyong suddenly whispered in her left ear. Her face automatically turned red and her heart beats so fast.

 

She followed her gaze to Jiyong who is now busy taking orders. She looked at CL at the counter who has a mischievous smile on the face while giving her a  thumbs up. Then Minzy wink at her while wiping an empty table. Duekie attempt to laugh but hold on to his laughter and just bowed his head when he saw Jiyong’s deadly glare, he pretend to mop the floor.

 

____________

 

 

Dara sat on an empty chair. She is now at the kitchen her feet hurts from too much running around. She take off her stilettos then massage her swollen foot.

 

“That hurts. You must apply some ointment on it.”

 

She lifted her head and smiled.  It’s Kush who said that their incredible chef. Kush was the only one managing the kitchen she just can’t imagine how fast he works knowing that there’s a bunch of orders coming in.

 

“But don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.”

 

“Thanks. ”

 

“I’ll leave you for a while eh? I’m out of supplies. ” Kush took off his apron. Dara was left alone. She was still massaging her swollen foot when Jiyong suddenly entered the kitchen.

 

“Yah! Why are you just sitting there?” He then change his gaze at Dara’s foot.

 

Dara automatically stood up and wear the stilettos. “Sorry about that. I’m coming out now. ”

 

Before she can step out of the kitchen Jiyong grab her arm to stop her. She then look at Jiyong. Confused.

 

“Stay here. ” He said not looking at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter