Chapter 3

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Dara's POV]

 

I don't know how I manage to drive myself to my sister's house, I don't even know how I manage to park the care SAFELY. All I know is that everything is spinning. I got off the car and walk towards the main door. My sister Bom immediately stood up from the couch when she saw me enter the door.

 

"Dara-ya... do you know what time is it?" she asked me with worried face.

 

"I told you, you don't have to wait for me." I walk passed her and proceed straight to the kitchen. She followed me and quickly grab a cup and made me a cup of coffee. I just watch her move.

 

"Unnie, don't do this again. Oppa must be waiting for you right now."

 

"you know I can't stay put when I know my sister's out there somewhere and DRUNK." she placed the cup of coffee in front of me. I took a sip and faced my sister.

 

"i'm here now. You can rest already." I gave her a smile.

 

[Bom's POV]

 

I watched my sister as she sip the coffee I made for her. My sister is very dear to me, she is someone who I wanted to protect. Although umma died early, Dara grew up to be a very fine and sweet girl. Everything change when appa decided to arrange me to a FIX MARRIAGE to the second son of the Choi. We are very FURIOUS when we know about that.

 

Dara was the one who was really affected. She changed, my sweet and innocent sister began to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter