A short glimpse from the past

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Banner credits to Kamille1989

My Official Banner Fairy

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

Deafening silence embraced us as we stepped out of Youngbae’s car. Jiyong haven’t spoke even a single word since they re their guy talk. But his hand never left mine. I knew there’s something wrong but I don’t have the courage to ask him what.

 

Thoughts about the happenings on the club occupied my mind specially that Hyori girl and Jaejoong guy. Who are they? Hyori said she met Bom recently, is that mean they are friends? But if they are, why didn’t she join our table earlier? I’ve known Bom’s lists of friends and I’m sureI haven’t met that Hyori girl.

 

But..

 

Jiyong knew them as well, maybe they are Seunghyun’s oppa line of friends. I gasped, if they are. Maybe they are part of that Gang called BIGBANG. Maybe, that’s the reason why Jiyong looks so uncomfortable earlier.

 

My thoughts had been cut-off when Jiyong suddenly halt. I was about to ask him what’s wrong when I realised we are already infront of my apartment door.

 

“Ahm..” I started, not really sure what to say.

 

“Lock your doors, Dara” Jiyong said.

 

I nodded. Jiyong just stood there waiting for me to get inside. I’m holding the knob about to turn it open when my stupid mouth suddenly opened.

 

“Have you met Seunghyun oppa’s friends, Jiyong?”

 

Jiyong frowned.

 

“We are Hyung’s friends” He said raising his brows.

 

“No, I-I mean, his friends from that gang called BIGBANG”

 

Jiyong stiffen and sternly looked at me. He then gulped; heave a sigh before dropping his head low.

 

“What about them?”

 

“Ahm, nothing much. I’m just wondering if where are they right now. I haven’t heard about them 2 years now”

 

Jiyong lifted his head and locked his gaze to mine. He was wearing a blank expressions and I can’t really read what he’s thinking.

 

“Well, what do you think about them?”

 

“The BIGBANG?” I sigh. “They are just a bunch of rich spoiled kids who love bullying, fighting and more fighting”

 

Jiyong looked at me for a moment then suddenly burst laughing.

 

I frowned.

 

What part of my sentence is funny?

 

“You know” Jiyong said between his laughter. “That was so funny to hear from the BULLY QUEEN herself” Then Jiyong clench his stomach and laugh harder.

 

I felt my cheeks heated. I turned my knob and about to enter my door when Jiyong stopped me.

 

“Hey, the leader” he said. My forehead ceased. Confused of what he just said.

 

“What do you think about G-dragon. The BIGBANG’s LEADER” after laughing like a maniac here he is now, serious as ever.

 

“G-dragon?” I asked dumbly.

 

“Well, I think he’s nuts. I heard his cold and brutal and rude and gay”

 

Jiyong suddenly choked.

 

“G-gay?!” He suddenly held my arms

 

“who said that?”

 

“Well, I just assumed since they said he was never kind around girls. Maybe he likes guy” I playfully answered and begins to laugh only to stop when I saw Jiyong’s face getting red.

 

WHY IS HE PISSED?

 

“Good night, Jiyong” I pulled my arm from his grasp and tiptoed then gave him a peck on the cheeks.

 

I turned around only to be pulled roughly on the shoulders, spun around and be pushed on the wall. Everything’s so fast that the next thing I know is that I was sandwitched between the wall and Jiyong who crashed his lips into mine.

 

My eyes widens upon realisation hits me.

 

 

 

JIYONG IS KISSING ME!

 

 

 

Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

My prince.

 

 

 

 

My dreamguy.

 

 

 

 

 

The love of my life..

 

 

 

 

 

is KISSING ME!

 

 

 

I was left dump folded as he nib my lower lips biting it, teasing it. Then I felt his hot tongue my bottom lips seeking for an entrance. Unconsciously my lips parted and I felt Jiyong grunt triumphantly when his soft and expert tongue made his way through the cavern of my mouth, exploring every corner of it. Jiyong pulled out a little, panting. His lips brushing against mine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter