Seungri's Mission

Cupid's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hyung, I need your help.”

 

 

Seungri was holding his phone up looking so serious. Then he heard a beeping sound. He took the phone off his ears and pouts when he looked at the screen.

 

 

“Youngbae-hyung hanged-up on me!”

 

 

CL who was at the same time drinking her soda, choked, making her spit some of her coke.

 

 

“What the-“ Seungri just eyed her as she suddenly burst out to laughter. She then regain her composure.

 

 

“I kinda expect that!” She said before laughing out even louder this time.

 

 

Seungri just hissed and again, dialled his phone. He then brought the phone to his ears as the other line ring. He completely ignored CL’s  lunatic laughter.

 

 

“Yah! Serious face doesn’t suit you rat! You look like an idiot!” CL continued but Seungri just ignored her. He was too occupied on his “mission” and bringing this cat with him is completely a wrong move! He had hopes when the other line rang twice..

 

 

 

He waited..

 

 

 

 

and waited..

 

 

.

 

 

“The subscriber cannot be reached..” said the operator on the other line..

 

 

“Gahhhh!!! I can’t believe this.. He didn’t even answered!!! Daesung-hyung turned his phone off!!” He slump down.. and CL’s evil laughter echoed at the four corners of their school cafeteria. He gave her his deadliest glare making Cl laugh even harder.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Jiyong stop and frown when he opened his door and be greeted by Seungri who was standing infront of his apartment door and had this goofy smile on his face.

 

 

“Good Morning Hyung!” He cheekily greeted Jiyong.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong eyes travel from Seungri’s gelled hair who he styled upwards looking as hard as the rocks down to his neatly ironed uniform and down to his shiny black shoes. His jaw dropped. Seungri looked like a young senator with the Seoul University’s Uniform- wait...

 

 

“Why are you wearing that?” He shrieked pointing accusingly at Seungri’s Neat Uniform.

 

 

“I’ll be schooling at your university for the meantime hyung~” Seungri chimed dreamingly. Jiyong just looked at him with jaws still hanging open. They both turn their gazes at the apartment nextdoor when they heard the opening and closing of its door.

 

 

Dara froze as her eyes landed on both Jiyong and Seungri who by the way is looking at her. Like Jiyong, Dara’s jaw also dropped at the sight of Seungri with their school uniform. She knew Seungri’s cutely handsome but the Seungri’s she’s looking at looked like a businessman rather than a student. He was incredibly ...

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

“NEAT”.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri’s face lit-up when their gazes locked. He beamed and childishly ran towards her while calling out her name. Making it seemed like they haven’t seen each other for years!

 

 

“Noooooooonnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa!”

 

 

Before she knew it, She was locked on Seungri’s tight embrace making it hard for her to breath. She was about to push Seungri when he began to shrieked and totally let go of her. She blinked and saw how Jiyong drag Seungri away from her just by pinching his ears.

 

 

“Aw! Hyung~ that hurts~” Seungri whined rubbing his abused ears. Jiyong just glared at him.

 

 

“Why are you on our uniform Seungri?” Dara asked.

 

 

“I was given a chance to attend your school” Seungri beamed.

 

 

“Really? Wow! That’s wonderful! Then, I can show you around!” She offered, making Seungri grinned even more. Jiyong eyed the maknae suspiciously as to his vision Seungri looked like a wolf ready to devour its prey.

 

 

“He can handle it, Dara. Don’t mind him. Come on, let’s go!”  He said before starting walking leaving the two alone.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter