THAT'S HER.!

I've Always Been More Than A Friend

     "Jiyong-ah.!" greeted Daesung.

     "Daesung-ah! Yongbae. Seunghyun hyung! Sorry if I'm late," said Jiyong bowing to them.

     "Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyong," greeted Yongbae.

     Jiyong sat beside Yongbae facing Seunghyun who was sitting beside Daesung. Seunghyun didn't look at all delighted at Jiyong. Jiyong avoided his eyes and looked around.

     "Where's Seungri-ah? Has he arrived yet?" he asked.

     "I'm here hyungs!" shouted Seungri running towards them. "Sorry if I'm late. I just got my locker number and schedule," he said sitting in between Daesung and Yongbae.

     "Good. What section are you in?" asked Yongbae.

     "1-A. It's a miracle actually," said Seungri jokingly.

     "It is a miracle!" said Daesung giggling. "With a brain like yours, you're lucky to be in the same class as Chaerin and Minji-ah."

     "Jinjja?" asked Seungri excitingly. "That's great! I already have friends!"

     "Yup, it os great," said Seunghyun out of the blue. "Just don't be like jiyong here who's already flirting on the first day of school."

     "She's a freshie hyung! I just treated her a snack. It's not as if I'm flirting or anything," Jiyong said defending himself.

     "Hyung! First day of school?! Flirting?! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!" said Seungri clapping hands along with Daesung.

     "You should really teach Yongbae hyung some of your moves so he can make a move on Dara noona," said Daesung teasingly.

     "Daesung-ah!" said Yongbae raising his voice. "Anyway, Jiyong, who's the girl?"

     Jiyong thought for a moment and said,"I......I didn't get her name."

     "Aish.! This guy!" said Seunghyun facepalming himself in disbelief.

     "Was she nice?" asked Yongbae.

     "Yup and oh so beautiful!" said Jiyong turning red in excitement.

     "Good for you hyung! I met this pretty girl earlier and she was mean," said Seungri.

     "You mean, the girl you bumped into?" asked Yongbae.

     "Ne. Did you get to meet her?" asked Seungri.

     "Ne. And she wasn't mean. I guess, she was just pissed off by you," answered Yongbae.

     " You're just saying that. But, hey. She is pretty," said Seungri thinking about the girl once again.

     "She is beautiful. She has the loveliest smile," said Yongbae smiling to himself.

     " The girl I met was pretty, too. With very beautiful hair. It smells really, really good, too," said Jiyong.

     "I also met a girl earlier and she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen," said Daesung.

     "You're just talking about Chaerin-ah," said Seunghyun.

     "Ani.... It's a different girl. It's our new lockermate hyung. Please don't tell Chaerin about this," Daesung pleaded.

     Everyone said yes and promised to never tell. Seunghyun looked at his phone, at the photo of himself and Seonhwa.

     "I just hope the girls you guys are talking about match the beauty of my girl," sais Seunghyun proudly.

     "You don't even have a girlfriend right now," said Daesung. "Oh let me rephrase that! You never had a girlfriend ever!"

     Jiyong grabbed Seunghyun's phone startling him. He saw 13-year old Seunghyun with a pretty girl he didn't know but looked familiar.

     "Ah... This must be the girl you keep on blabbing about who lived in the US and is your first love," said jiyong amazed by the girl's beauty.

     "The childhood friend you keep on telling us?" said Yongbae looking over  Jiyong's shoulder to look.

     Daesung and Seungri stood up and looked over Jiyong's shoulder. All of a sudden, Daesung, Seungri and Yongbae dropped their jaws in surprise.

     "THAT'S THE SMILE.!"

     "THOSE ARE THE SAME EYES.!"

     "AND THAT'S THE PENDANT THE MEAN GIRL WAS WEARING!"