He's Cute

I've Always Been More Than A Friend

     "Now, Seonhwa, have fun on your first day. Make friends. Do your best in class and keep your eyes peeled for Seunghyun. he may already know that your here," said Aunt Yunmi.

     "I will, umma," said Seonhwa as she waved goodbye to her parents driving away.

     " Knowing Seunghyun would be her schollmate made her excited for school. It made her ready to face the day.

 

     She was in the Registrar's office to get her schedule and locker number. The teachers all greeted her. They heard of her achievements et her former school in America and hoped of her getting active in Seoul HS. Whe \n they finally gave her what she needed, she headed over to her locker which was near the entrance. She opened it just to make sure the past owner didn't leave anything behind. Luckily, there weren't any. She stuck a photo of herself six years ago with Seunghyun inside.

     "I'm sure to put a lot more other things here. Just wait," she told herself closing her locker.

     " Like what?" a guy from behind her said.

     She turned around in surprise. she saw a guy looking at her very curiously. He wasn't tall and not so very handsome but his smile made you just want to look at him. He was so warm and welcome that Seonhwa just smiled to him.

     "YOU'RE THE NEW LOCKERMATE.!!!!" realized the guy screaming causing Seonhwa to back up a bit. "Welcome.! You're a freshie, aren't you?" he continued.

     "I am.... Nice to meet you," said Seonhwa bowing.

     "Nice to meet you, too. You should meet the one who owns the locker on your left. He's a charm and a genius. I own this locker," he said pointing to the one on the right.

     "Oh, I see," said Seonhwa smiling back to Daesung.

     "You look really pretty. And your eyes are beautiful," the guy said making her blush. He blushed in return, too.

     "Wow! thank you for that. What was your name again.?" asked Seonhwa looking up at him.

     "Ireum? Right. My name is Kang Daesung. And you are.?" said Daesung bowing like a prince.

    "Daesung oppa. I'm................"

     "DAESUNGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

     Both of them were cut off by a girl's call. Daesung turned around and saw his girlfriend, Lee Chaerin, running to him and hugging him tightly.

     "Chaerin-ah!"

     "Daesungie!"

     "You're happy!" asked Daesung teasingly.

     "I'm so so so happy I'm going to school with you.!" answered Chaerin.

     "Me, too. You should meet this new girl I just met," said Daesung looking around for Seonhwa. But she wasn't anywhere near.

     "Where is he?" asked chaerin following Daesung's gaze.

    "It's a SHE by the way. I guess she already left. Maybe she got scared of you," said Daesung giggling.

     "I'm not scary!" exclaimed Chaerin hitting Daesung on the arm.

     "Mianhae. oh, Chaerin. No hugging in the hallways, okay?" said Daesung.

     "Sorry, oppa!"

 

     He was walking side by side with Chaerin to the canteen. He thought of the girl he met. And for some reason, she looked very, very familiar to him. Like he's seen her before.