Something Is Not Right

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
"Oh. Those music events! It's open house. Everyone can watch. Literally everyone. Actually, that's where the oppas got popular. They won last year's finals," said Minzy on her ice cream.

Seonhwa just stared forward eating her ice cream as they were heading home.

"So, do you want to join?" asked Minzy. You could win, you know. You're a great singer and yoy could play the piano,"she continued remembering thir childhood days.

"Hhmmm.. I could do so much more than that now," said Seonhwa proudly. "I could rap and do beatboxing now."

"Jeongmallo?! That's so cool! Since when did you start liking hiphop and RnB? You were always the blues, jazz, classics fan," said Minzy in surprise.

"Two years ago. In America," answered Seonhwa.

"Wow! You really are great. So, are you joining?" asked Minzy hugging Seonhwa's arm.

"Uhmm... I don't know. How about you?" asked the latter.

"Nah... I'm good at dancing but not that great in singing," answered Minzy shyly.

"Hmm... I thought you had a group?" wondered Seonhwa.

"Uhm.. Yeah. Me and Chaerin are like special members in Bigbang. It's seldom they perform with us," she said.

"I'd really want to see you dance and sing once," said Seonhwa excitingly.

"Sure! Hey! This is my street now. See you tomorrow. Bye!" bid Minzy goodbye as they went on separate streets.

Seonhwa waved goodbye and started walking when a familiar voice called her. She looked around and saw Jiyong behind her.

"Annyeong oppa!" greeted Seonhwa.

"Annyeong Seonhwa! Are you on your way home? Let's walk together. This is also my way home," he said smiling coolly. Seonhwa nodded and they walked together.

They were silent all throughout the walk. When they realized they were already in front of her house, Jiyong stared at it in amazement.

"So, this is your house?" he asked.

"Yes. Do you want to go inside?" offered Seonhwa.

"Uhm.. Aniya. I just walked you home and it's very rude of me to barge into your home like this," answered Jiyong.

"That's just fine. Thank you oppa, for the walk home. I'm going in now. Annyeong!" she said.

"Annyeong. I'll be going now, too," said Jiyong watching her go inside.

Jiyong stood outside for a while. Once the coast was clear, he took her phone out and called Seunghyun.

"Hyung. It's me. Yeah... I did... And yes, she still lives in the same house. No. I don't know. She doesn't remember me. No. I didn't go in. Mianhae... I... I didn't. Nae... Nae... Okay. Bye."

He ended the call and dialed his driver.

"Yeoboseyo. Come here. Now. I don't know where I am. I just walked straight from an ice cream store and turned left. Are you sure? Okay."

Jiyong hung up and not long enough, a car stopped in front of him. The driver came out and bowed to him.

"About time," said Jiyong irritated. "I am not walking again. It's ruining my image. Seunghyun hyung better thank me for this big time. And Youngbae should better be doing his part of the job," he said without pause.

"Sir, where are we headed now?" asked the driver.

"Home. Now," he answered.

Seonhwa watched Jiyong get in tthe car from her bedroom window.

"I thought he lived near here? What's with the car?" said Seonhwa. "Something's nothing right. And I wanna know what," she told herself going back to her desk when she saw the car drive away.