Bickering

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
"Come on, Youngbae hyung! Go tell her," nudged Jiyong at Youngbae's back.

"I can't," he panicked.

"Just go!" said Jiyong as he pushed Youngbae to Seonhwa who just opened her locker. He ran away after.

Youngbae managed to balance himself and greeted Seonhwa with his signature eyesmile.

"Oh, oppa. Annyeonghaseyo!" she also greeted with a smile.

"Uhm.. Yeah. About the date, is it still on?" he asked.

"I should be the one asking you that," she said taking out some of her notebooks.

"Oh yeah... I just... I just wanted to know if you're still game for it. I mean, if you're not busy. If you don't have anyone else to meet later. If..." Youngbae trailed off.

"I'm free, oppa. I already told you that. I stick to my word," said Seonhwa cutting him and closing her locker.

"Oh. Uhm... Mianhae," he said uneasily.

Seonhwa looked at him and tilted her head. "Oppa. Why do I get the feeling that something's wrong with you?" she asked.

"Huh?! Wrong? Something wrong? With...me?" he said. He was caught offguard.

"Yes. It's like... I don't know. Has someone insisted you on having a date with me? Is this just a dare?" she asked.

"Uhm.. No... No. Of course, not," he said stepping back.

"Okay. I just think you are. You're so nervous," she said.

"No. Believe me. No one did. Anyway, can I get your number?" he asked smiling, trying to hide his hands that were already shaking.

"Okay. Here," she said taking his phone.

They actually ended up exchanging numbers when suddenly Seunghyun appeared from Youngbae's back. "What are you doing with Seonhwa dongsaeng?" he asked.

"Dongsaeng?! Oh please," exclaimed Seonhwa. "I am not your dongsaeng."

Youngbae felt uneasy. Maybe because he thinks he would be in the middle of another fight. "This is nothing hyung. I'm just..." he tried to say.

"What do you want me to call you then? An ahjumma?!" said Seunghyun with an evil smirk.

"What? Me? An ahjumma?" she said surprised and stepping back. "You...," she said gritting her teeth. "You are so worthless."

"Worthless?! You call me worthless?!" said Seunghyun with gritted teeth. He pushed Youngbae aside and stepped closer to her. "I'm the top student in this school. You? What are you? You're nothing," he shouted.

"I know. I'm nothing yet. But wait and see. I'll beat you. You know that I'm better than you," said Seonhwa.

She gave Youngbae's phone back and took hers and walked away. Youngbae was dumbstruck as the two exchaged words right in from of him. Seonhwa was the first , and possibly, the only girl he saw who had the guts to even look at Seunghyun who was obviously mad at the moment. He was surprised. Not even Seunghyun's crush before wasn't able to stop him when he's angry.

Seunghyun was honestly irritated at Seonhwa. When he faced Youngbae, he said happily, "Did you get her number?" Youngbae nodded uneasily. "Kamssahamnida, Youngbae-ah! I knew you could do it!" he said opening his locker.

"When will the two of you stop bickering at each other when you meet?"asked Youngbae.

"Soon, Youngbae. Very soon," he said confidently.

"I somehow don't believe you," said Youngbae shaking his head.

"Well, the right time will come," said Seunghyun. "Have you done that English homework we have?" closing his locker.