A Bad Sunbae

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
Seonhwa opened her locker and put a pad of paper and ssome notebooks in it. She stared a last time at the photo on her locker door. She closed it when...

"You're the new lockermate?" a guy asked.

Seonhwa looked to her left and saw a tall guy with jet black hair. He was handsome. "Yes. I guess, I am," she said.

"A freshman?! That's just great," said tthe guy with sarcasm in his voice, opening his locker.

Seonhwa stared at the guy. He looked so familiar to her.

Seungri already reached the entrance when he saw Seunghyun at his locker. He was talking to a girl. No. Not just any girl. He was talking to Seonhwa. "At last," he thought.

He was happy for Seonhwa and Seunghyun but he felt a warmth in his chest that he couldn't explain. It was like he wanted to stop their conversation. But suddenly....

Seunghyun slammed his locker door shut. Seonhwa froze as she saw Seunghyun stare at her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?!" asked Seunghyun taking a sstep forward making Seonhwa step back.

"Huh?! Was I staring at you?" said Seonhwa surprised.

"What do you think?! I'm making this up?" said Seunghyun raising his voice.

"What are you so mad about?! You should've at least been happy someone still gives you some notice," said Seonhwa irritated.

"What a disrespectful hoobae. You don't know me so stop answering back," he said.

"You're right. But you don't know me either. So stop shouting at me. I haven't even done anything wrong," saud Seonhwa turning her back from Seunghyun.

Seunghyun grabbed her arm and turned her around pulling her close to him.

"You're just a freshman so show some respect to your sunbaes," he said glaring at her.

"You're a sunbae that's not worth any respect. Let go of me," she answered releasing herself from Seunghyun's grip.

Chaerin and Minji saw Seungri standing frozen. They followed his stare and saw Seonhwa talking to Seunghyun.

"They've already seen each other," said Chaerin excitingly.

"Yeah. But they're not happy," said Minji knowingly.

"Yup. They don't seem happy at all," said Jiyong who was standing behind them with Daesung and Youngbae.

"Should we..." started Youngbae.

"I think we should," said Daesung.

===========================================

waaaaaah.¡ Why are they fighting.¿¡ T^T