Why Him?!

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
The two got out of the car and walked inside Seonhwa's house.

"Thank you for the shirt, Seungri. I really like it," said Seonhwa as she placed the shopping bags on the sofa and motioning Seungri to have a seat.

"Sure. Thanks for the sneakers, by the way. I'm gonna wear it during PE days," he said sitting on one of the sofas.

"And what? Brag about it?" asked Seonhwa teasingly.

"Slightly like that," smiled Seungri.

"Seonhwa! Is that you?" her mom shouted from upstairs, Aunt Yunmi. They heard her footsteps coming down the stairs.

The two stood up immediately. Seonhwa approached her mom and hugged her. Seungri bowed and greeted her.

"This is Seungri, mom. My classmate," she said.

"Annyeong. So, it is true. You went out on a date. And a fine, young man he is," mom.

Seonhwa blushed and said, "Umma, it wasn't a date."

"N-Nae. I just wanted to make up for something I did to her. It wasn't really a date," explained Seungri.

"Okay. It isn't a date, then. But what did the two of you kids do?" asked Aunt Yunmi sitting on the sofa. The two sat, too.

"Nothing much," said Seonhwa.

"We just went biking, skating, boating, ate and shopped. We talked about a lot of things, too," said Seungri.

"That's good. Look, I have to go and fetch some things and meet a friend myself. Will it be okay if I lave the two of you here?" asked Aunt Yunmi.

"Nae umma. It's all right," nodded Seonhwa.

"All right. Don't worry. I'll be back before dinner. Seungri-ah. Would you want to stay for dinner?" asked Seonhwa's mother before standing up.

"Wow. Sure. Kamssahamnida, imo!" bowed Seungri.

"Okay then. I'll see you later," waved Aunt Yunmi goodbye.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Your mom is cool," said Seungri sitting on the table.

"Thanks. She is," answered Seonhwa looking for something for them to eat.

"I'm surprised you really are rich. You don't look like one. I'm amazed," said Seungri holding the vase at the center of the table.

"Thank you. And please don't break anythinh, okay?" said Seonhwa noticing him touch the vase. "Want some grape juice?" she asked when she saw a pitcher of it and some sandwiches. Seungri nodded.

Seonhwa took the pitcher and sandwiches out and took some glasses to use.

"Want to eat in the living room?" she asked.

"Sure," he nodded taking the pitcher for her.

They went to the living room and settled in front of the TV.

"So, Seungri, I see you're quite popular in school."

"Me? I guess so. But that maybe because I'm in Bigbang."

"What exactly do you guys do?"

"We perform songs. We're like a big thing in the neighborhood. We perform during festivals and parties. Especially if the school is part of it."

"What do you do?"

"I dance. I'm the best dancer in Bigbang!"

"I want to see you dance someday."

"Sure. Just give me a song and I can dance to it. Any song."

"You said so."

Seonhwa took her phone out and played one of the songs. Seungri got up and danced. Seonhwa was surprised because he is a good dancer. Seungri sat back down beside Seonhwa and continued eating.

"Seonhwa, I always wanted to ask you something," said Seungri.

"What is it?" she sad facing him.

"How much do you like Seunghyun hyung?" he asked straight.

Seonhwa was surprised with the question but still answered,"I-I love him more than anything in the world."

"But...why aren't you talking to him?" he asked again.

"It's...I... I'm sorry. I'm just hurt. I think he's changed. He's not the same Seunghyun I met before," she said.

"What was he before?" he said leaning back.

"He was...sweet and...kind and smart and silent. He was protective and always smiled," she described, thinking of her past.

"Hmm. I think that was from long ago. When I met him, he was the cold and tough Seunghyun he is right now," said Seungri with a sigh. "If you like him that much, does that mean... Do you want to m-marry him some day?" he asked.

Seonhwa looked at the TV screen and smiled. "I've always been more than a friend to him. And he's the same for me. Yes. I wish I can marry him someday," she said.

"I see."

j Seungri looked at the TV screen, too. It wasn't on. He watched Seonhwa take another bite from her sandwich. He was sad with what he heard. Why does she have to be in love with a guy like Choi Seunghyun. He has never seen his hyung sweet or nice to a girl before. Well, he actually seen it once. But he was still the sane jerk with other people. How can someone as sweet as Seonhwa fall for a guuy like him?. Can he possibly be able to do anything to make her like him instead?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Who's on #TeamTOP and #TeamSeungri ?! XD Let's see what happens. XD