Tempers

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
It was Friday morning. Seonhwa was putting on her shoes when their doorbell rang. She didn't wait for a maid to open the door. She got up and opened the door. She was surprised to see Seungri at their doorstep. He wasn't really the person she wanted to see at the moment.

"Seungri-ah..."

"Good morning! I thought of walking to school with you," he said blushing.

"Oh. Thank you," answered Seonhwa.

"Seonhwa! Who's at the door?" her mom called coming out of the kitchen.

"It's Seungri, umma. He came to take me to school," said Seonhwa looking back at the living room where her mom was.

"That's great. You two go on now," said her mother looking at them with a smile. "You might get late. Take care of my daughter Seungri-ah."

Seungri blushed and said, "Of course, Aunt Yunmi. I'll take good care of her.

"We'll be going now. Bye, mom!" said Seonhwa stepping out the door with Seungri.

"So Seonhwa. Are you really joining the Music Festival?" asked Seungri as they were walking.

"Yes ," answered Seonhwa. "I'm gonna beat Seunghyun.

Seungri laughed. Seonhwa stopped and looked at him a little irritated. "What is so funny?"

"He tricked you. We're not joining the Music Festival. We'll only be at the Graduation Festival. If you win, you'll be there to have a stage with the defending winners. Us," said Seungri. "I bet he only wants you to join to have the same stage as you."

Seonhwa was silent for a moment. Why would he want to do that? What is he up to? Is Seungri even telling the truth?

They were already at school when Seungri nudged Seonhwa and said, "If you ever tell him about what I told you, don't say it was from me, okay?"

"Of course not," said Seonhwa.

"Kamssa! I have to go to my locker. See you at class," said Seungri running away.

Rather than opening her locker, she went straight to the cafeteria and looked for Bigbang. She saw a guy in mohawk hair. "I really wonder why they allowed him to have that hair," thought Seonhwa. She, to her relief, saw all five of them there with Chaerin and Minzy. She walked to them and Jiyong was the first to notice her.

"Dongsaeng! How are you?" he greeted.

Seonhwa didn't say anything and just fixed her gaze on Seunghyun who was reading a book. When he noticed her, he just glared back. Youngbae thought something would happen again.

"Seonhwa, have you had breakfast yet? I'll treat you," he said trying to pull her away from the group.

She worked her way out of Youngbae's grip with still no expression on her face.  Seungri was wondering what happened to her. Minzy was scared. Seonhwa was different now, not the sweet, kind and silent girl that she was. Chaerin was now irritated with her attitude.

"Wht is wrong with you acting like this so early in the morning?" she sneered.

Seonhwa galred at her and said, "Leave yourself out of this."

Seunghyun stood up and said, "What do you want?" scratchinh his head.

"I don't know what you're planning to do, but whatever it is, make sure it's gonna be nice. If not, be ready for what I'll do to you," she said keeping eye contact with him.

Seunghyun smirked. She was, for sure, talking about the Music Frstival. He walked forward to her. He touched her chin and leaned closer. "Whatever it is, beautiful Seonhwa, you will love it," he said in a y tone.

But just then, someone slapped Seunghyun's hand off of her.

"Yah! Choi Seunghyun! What are you trying to do to my dongsaenggie?!"