Remembering

I've Always Been More Than A Friend

     Classes start as usual: roll call and self-Introduction.

     "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Gong Minji. Uhm.... I love to dance and sing. That's all," a girl with short hair introduced herself.

     Seonhwa recognized her face. She just couldn't remember where and when she seen  her.

     "Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! I am Lee Chae Rin. It's nice to meet all of you. I hope we all become good friends," said a very confident girl as she stood and introduced herself. A lot of their classmates clapped for her.

      Seonhwa also recognized the girl. She thought of her gradeschool days but couldn't remember anything.

     Seonhwa was the last girl to introduce herself. She was nervous but packed up all the courage she had and stood up and said, "Annyeonghaseyo.! My name is Yang Seonhwa. I just came back from America and I feel like a new kid here in Korea even if I spent my childhood here. Please do take care of me."

     Seonhwa bowed avoiding everyone's stares and whispers.

      Seungri looked at her and knew at once that she was the girl he bumped into earlier. She was the girl Seunghyun was looking for.

     Chaerin, who was sitting behind Seungri, leaned to his ear and whispered,"That's the girl you and the oppas were looking for, fight? Yang Seonhwa?"

     Seungri nodded yes.

     Chaerin put a smile on her face, nodded and said,"I see. That is Yang Seonhwa. Don't tell me you've forgotten all about her?"

     Seungri turned to look at her with a very confused, wondering look. "You know her? How? Who is she?" he asked.

     "Yang Seonhwa. You know. The chubby, genius, goody little two-shoes classmate we had in gradeschool. The one who always gets the highest scores. The one who wore glasses and barely spoke. That's her. I just know it's her." said Chaerin folding her arms in front of her and leaning back on her seat.

     "No way.!" said Seungri in surprise. "That's not her.!"

     "That's her," said Chaerin. "You should now her better. I know you had a crush on her before."

     "What.?!" said Seungri. "You knew that.?!"

     "Yes," said Chaerin. "I wouldn't be called your cousin for nothing. Now, tell me. Do you still have a crush on her? Yang Seonhwa? Admit it."

     "I do. I mean, I did. I did have a crush on her. I liked her because of her innocence, niceness and sincerity. This Seonhwa is mean," said Seungri shaking his head.

      "Mean.?! She doesn't seem to bemean. She looks... off. It's like she's hiding something," said Chaerin stealing glances at Seonhwa.

     "Being in a different country, I guess, could change you," said Seungri sadly.

     "Honestly, Seungri, do you think Seonhwa could change that much?!" asked Chaerin.

     Seungri looked at Chaerin for an answer but she quickly motioned him to look up front. It was already his time to speak to the class.

 

 

     In the back of her mind, Chaerin wasn't at all sure if the Seonhwa they had as a classmate right now was the same yang Seonhwa from before. This Seonhwa was thin, tall, beautiful, and not much of a wallflower anymore. She didn't even wear glasses anymore! She was the same exact opposite of the Seonhwa from before.

     She was never close to Seonhwa. They always fought for awards and being the top student. Although, Chaerin knew perfectly that she was the only one in the battle. Seonhwa never gave her mind. She would study hard every night. But when an exam would come, she would always be a score lower than Seonhwa. When she asked Seonhwa what her study habits are, she said she didn't have any.

     If this was the same Seonhwa from before, Chaerin wouldn't risk ;losing to her again. She'll be the top student. She'll be the most popular girl there is. She'll be the girl every guy would die for. She'll beat Seonhwa. She'll make sure of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN..!!!! sorry for not updating. I broke my glasses and I had to wait till I could buy neew ones.. anyways, how did you like this chapter?! sorry for making CL seem like a bad girl but I promise, SHE AIN'T THAT BAD. hahaha...

Comment and Subscribe please.>!!!