Don't Boss Me Around

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
Seonhwa was walking to the canteen along with Minji. She still hasn't told her about dating Seungri. She was dying to tell her. Her phone started ringinh and saw an unknon familiar number. She still answered it anyway, but with caution.

"Yobeoseyo..."

(Yobeoseyo, Seonhwa...)

She stopped in her tracks with widened eyes. The voice belonhed to no oone else but Seunghyun. She stared at her phone like it was something deadly. Minji noticed her face and asked what was wrong.

"Minji, did you give my number to anyone?" she asked.

"Huh? Aniyo," answered Minji. "Why? Who is it?"

"Choi. Seung. Hyun," she said stressing every syllable beforebputting iit back against her ear. "How did you get my number?" she asked.

(I got my ways, dongsaeng)

This guy, she thought. "What do you want then?"

(Where are you going?)

"None of your business," she said looking behind her. No one seemed to be following them.

(Just asking. I heard your joining the Music Festival.)

"What if I am?" she asked. She wondered how he knew that and thought about Seungri. Yeah. They're friends. He could've known both her number and her plan to join the Music Festival through him.

(If you join, that means you love me. Not as a friend but as something else.)

"WHAT?!" Seonhwa froze. She's not joining just because of that. She's joining because Chaerin is challenging her. Because she wants people to see what she can do. "Excuse me, Mr. Choi. I am not joining because of that stupid reason," she said.

(So you are joining? Great! I knew you just loved me.)

She was growing very irritated and just wanted to punch him if she could. "Where are you oppa?" she asked using a sweet voice.

(Oppa? Did you just call me oppa? I knew you love me. I'm at th canteen. Why?)

She hung up and walked fast with Minzy following suit, confused. At the moment they entered the canteen, Seonhwa saw Seunghyun with the rest of Bigbang at the coubter getting something to eat. Seonhwa approached them. Minzy was close behind her with a worried look. Seunghyun saw her coming and opened his arms wide for her.

"At last. I knew you'd grow sweet to me again," he said happily.

Seonhwa stood in front of him, smiled and...

"OUCH!"

Seunghyun held his red and stinging cheek. "What did you do that for?!" he growled at her.

"For saying that stupid thing! I won't enter that contest just because of I love you. I don't even know how you thought of that. I hate you! No way am I letting you boss me over. I know you'll be joining. I'm going to do my best to win and beat you. I'll show you," shouted Seonhwa. "And I repeat. I hate you!" she said in English walking out of the canteen.

Minzy bowed to them and followed her.

Everyone was shocked. The people around started whispering. Bigbang's toughest guy just got slapped. Others were cheering on Seonhwa, some jeered on Bigbang. Seungri was facepalming himself not believing what Seonhwa just did.

"Wow, hyung. Someone just had the guts to slap you," said Jiyong.

"Yeah. And it was your fist love," said Youngbae.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aaww. Poor Seunghyun. XD

Here's my promised updates.!

Comment and subscribe please.¡ Thank you¡