He's Cute But No Way!

I've Always Been More Than A Friend

     "Who was that girl? She looked very familiar. Well, I may get to know her," Seonhwa thought to herself as she remebered seeing who appeared to be Daesung's girlfriend.

     She suddenly felt her tummy growl. She's hungry?! But she ate breakfast, a heavy one in fact. She then decided it \may just be  her mixed feelings causing her to be hungry. She was heading to the cafeteria when she stopped to check for her wallet. All of a sudden................

 

     "OOuuuccchhhh.............!"

     "Ooooofffff....."

 

     Seonhwa saw herself lying on the floor. She was rubbing the back of her head to ease the pain from bumping onto the floor. She looked up and saw this very, very cute guy with a scared look on his face on top of her. She wanted to punch the guy and topple him but she thought, " Gosh! this guy is cute!"

      "Oh..... Uhm.... Gwaenchanayo?" asked the guy.

     Seonhwa came back to her senses and pushed him off of her, stood up and brushed the dirt off of her uniform. The guy also stood up, held her shoulders and asked, "Are you alright? We could go to the clinic if you want to."

     Seonhwa froze. He was looking straight into her eyes. She felt her spine tingle. His eyes, the dark circles under it, his lips, his voice. Everythjing. Everything was starting to sink deep in her. She had to snap out of this crazy feeling.

     "YAH.!" she screamed at him pushing him away. "Look where you're going next time. THAT HURT,! And your weight doubled the effect on me. That wasn't nice," she said still rubbing the back of her head.

     "Mianhae. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't see you," the guy said bowing.

     Seonhwa didn't pay much attention to him. She avoided his eyes. She was fixing herself up when she noticed her necklace was missing. noth of them searched the floor for any sign of it. the guy saw it first. It had an "S" as a pendant.

     "Is this the necklace you're looking for? Cool. My name also starts with an 'S'. It's Seungri, by the way. Lee Seungri, Here you go," he sais handing the necklace over.

     Seonhwa snatched it away from him and quickly put it on. "Don't mess around with other people's things! that's so not nice," she said crankily.

     Seungri felt really pissed about her attitude. "What is wrong with you.?!" he asked raising his voice. "I already said i'm sorry. I already helped you out and you're still mad. What.?! Don't you understand Korean?! I AM SORRY.! you heard?!" he said leaving

     Seonhwa just watched him leave. She did become mean to him. " URGH.!!!! I didn't even say my name.!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wooh.>!!!! three capters in a row.... I'll leave you with that... hahahaha.... and, HEADS UP! more cute guys on the way.>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!